Roll Cage Colour???

BRENDA&PHIL03COBRA

Latina Addict
Established Member
Hey guys, I just bought a MM 6pt Roll Cage with swing out bars. Just wanted to know what colour should I paint it??? My car is a 03 Mineral Grey Cobra.

Please help!!! Can't decide between Black or Mineral grey.:shrug:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Black. Always Black.

IMO it appears more 'factory' that way.

:beer:

Eh, I gotta disagree. If you paint it MG it will have a more finished appearance. Case in point: body colored Cobra side view mirrors vs. standard black plastic Mustang mirrors.

Cobra80

Established Member
I would go as close to the interior as you can unless you want it to stick out, then I would go chrome!

SLPRCTM

Established Member
Black or dark grey to match the interior. Then pad the sections closest to you or any passengers. Cover the padding in material to match the interior. I have a custom made 4-point in my vert to provide some protection on the street. I then covered the upper part of the main hoop and diagonal bars with foam padding. Then, had the padding cover in the same material the top is made of. Looks nice and factory plus is much safer should a body part come into contact with the bar.

wudy

Established Member
Black or dark grey to match the interior. Then pad the sections closest to you or any passengers. Cover the padding in material to match the interior. I have a custom made 4-point in my vert to provide some protection on the street. I then covered the upper part of the main hoop and diagonal bars with foam padding. Then, had the padding cover in the same material the top is made of. Looks nice and factory plus is much safer should a body part come into contact with the bar.

Any picks with the top down???

SLPRCTM

Established Member
Here ya go. This is the best I could do. It is raining and windy outside.

102_0613.jpg

102_0612.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread