Roller pricing?

Ralo

Established Member
It is a 93 notch, car looks clean and has clean stock interior. The odometer has around 28k but I guess it could've rolled over and without paper work will be sold as mileage exempt anyways.

It has:
5 lug conversion done
BBK long tube ceramic coated headers and complete exhaust system
Afco aluminum radiator
Complete Aeromotive fuel system. sumped tank
Aluminum driveshaft
8.8 rear end with 3.73 gears, Posi, Strange 31 spline axles, C-clip eliminators Tubular upper / lower control arms and coil-overs front and rear
Tubular K member
Cowl hood
Weld Wheels
Battery Relocation

What do you think would be a fair price? I see some that are cheap but are basically stripped then I've seen others that are similar but I've felt like they're too high for a notch without a motor and trans.

blownfox

Established Member
It really depends on the condition of the body. Any rusty and how are the torque boxes. If the body is in good condition I would guess $4500 to $5000.

Ralo

Established Member
I've only seen pictures but it looks rust free and straight

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
1500 or less. I paid 350 for my 85 coupe, is was a complete roller minus the motor and tranny. It had a 3.73 gear 8.8 in it. It came with a lot of extras too. The body was straight, some very light surface rust, but nothing major.

Last edited:

Ralo

Established Member
This car looks like it has zero rust from the pictures and the paint looks good enough that I figure it is pretty fresh. I'm on my phone now but I'll post a couple pictures later.

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
That will help. I am still holding at my price of 1500 or less price.

Ralo

Established Member
e618799c.gif

7a1c44db.gif

9cc89859.gif

7e2786c1.gif

69e5f099.gif

79e404e6.gif

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
2k max. It is still a roller so don't for get that.

blownfox

Established Member
If someone offered me $2000 I would just walk in my house and shut the door.

I8URLS1

Established Member
If someone offered me $2000 I would just walk in my house and shut the door.

No shit, some people amaze me with their offers. That car should bring at LEAST 4k as a roller. It also looks very clean

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
It is still a roller. Nice running driving foxes do not bring more then 6k.

I8URLS1

Established Member
I'd buy a clean roller with some nice parts over a shit box fox with a stock block 302 and t5. You can get fox rollers for cheap but typically they are just stock, not clean or maybe have a few pieces like gears and control arms. This roller he is looking at is very nice. I have a coupe roller with much higher level of suspension parts in it and I wouldn't even consider selling it for less than 5k.

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
I'd buy a clean roller with some nice parts over a shit box fox with a stock block 302 and t5. You can get fox rollers for cheap but typically they are just stock, not clean or maybe have a few pieces like gears and control arms. This roller he is looking at is very nice. I have a coupe roller with much higher level of suspension parts in it and I wouldn't even consider selling it for less than 5k.

You live in Texas, so I would hope you know better. I paid 6k for my coupe which was 2k more then it was worth. I had to put a paint job on it, and fix the a/c. It still retained the same mods I did to it 7 years earlier. The ONLY reason I paid 6k for the car, was because it was sentimental to me, as I had owned and built it before. At least the car was running and driving. I had a 93 GT that I had owned since 2001, in 2006 I blew it up. It had a tremec TKO full tubular suspension, eaton 8.8 31 spline axles, baer brakes, 5 lug conversion, mint black interior, mint paint. Prostars/with brand new m/t et drag radials. It had 42k original document miles. The most I was offered was 2.5k. That was before the fox market fell out too. So yes 5k is ridiculous. That is a 2k car max, and it doesn't matter if it is a coupe. The do not add that much value.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
decent paint, sumped tank, fuel system, built rear, wont get you much more than a bone stock roller. My 91 true blue coupe with 4wheel disk brakes, 5lug, short block still installed w/ F cam, and some aftermarket stuff sold for $2350 and it took me 4 months to get that. Your car is worth MAYBE $3K to the right buyer, me personally, I wouldn't pay over $2600 for it. IF I offered you $2600 and you walked into your house Id drive off knowing you'll be sitting on the car for a while unless you get lucky and find a dumb buyer.

youlandher

Established Member
Here in Maine that would be a $6k roller all day long. Sounds like I need to go to Texas and buy some notches!!

blownfox

Established Member
It took me less than a month to sell my roller for $3000 and it was GT. I'm still thinking $4500 to 5000 for that car.

Users who are viewing this thread