*Rolling Shots* 99/01 Cobra's, 02 GT, & F250

True_Blue_SVT

Established Member
Pictures look good Adam. I hope to play with mine later tonight. I had to run home and run back out so I did not get a change to play with them. Hopefully by tomorrow night I can get them posted.

Nice Meeting you TrueBlue

Nice meeting you as well. Looking forward to seeing how your shots came out too. :beer:

carguy1985

I Do Car Photography
Established Member
Here is my contribution. I just worked on our three cars. I have some really nice shots of the SuperDuty that I am working on for my friend... I was not really pleased with the Still...

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

89 az ssp

F-16 Crew Chief
Established Member
Great cars/trucks and the shots are really nice, good location without too much in the background. As said earlier timing is everything and when the sun is straight up it's the hardest. You did well though with these!

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Those are some sweet pics. I got a decent camera and would love to take some rolling pics. So leave the shutter open longer? Oh and normally I don't like ford trucks but that is a sick one.

BAD351W

Established Member
The exhaust tips on the Red Cobra stand out so much more then the Blue Cobra cause of how polished up they are. Really shows attention to detail. Regardless, all the cars/truck are so nasty. Great pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread