Rolling shots for the haters- 345's

CSD

Banned
When your sidewall is rounded like a donut, I just don't get the appeal.

too much tire bulge....

from the side it looks funny because of the bulge.

it's the fact those tires are WAY too wide for the wheel. Not a fan of the way it bulges, on top of that it will actually have less of a contact patch than a 305/315 that fits correctly.

Too much tire for that wheel. You're not even getting full use of that tire.

Quoted for truth.

KINGCOBRA86

Tvs @ 22psi ftw
Established Member
looks good kinda like a nitto r 315 on a 9'' rim

but it wouldnt hurt to send them out to get 1'' wide

Last edited:

Pitrack

Boost it
Established Member
Looks mean as hell from the back. I would say widen the wheels like a lot of others have said, just to be safe and to gain the full use of the rubber:)

DICobra

Established Member
Took some rolling shots today long with a few stills. Im still liking the look, could use a little wider/taller tire up front, but other than that Im pleased with it. Haters hate on- I like it!:banana:

DSC02849-2.jpg

I love you rear... Makes my 335's looks skinnier... what's your suspension mods? any rubbing issues?

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Looks a lot better in these set of pics than the first two pictures made it out, for some reason. Still needs a wider rim, but it isn't as horrible as I thought. Wonder how they'll look on 18x11.5s.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
I dont understand. if you want to use that tire than why not get the right size rim or have the rims you have now widened? I would of did that first but anyway. As long as your happy with it, it doesnt matter what anyone says

Users who are viewing this thread