Romeo Engine Plant Tour

MysticBob

Established Member
Hey MCT-

We are gonna get that Romeo Engine Plant tour this February (early to Mid Feb). I am trying to coordinate it with Ford. I need you to give me feed back on which days work for you. Ford has to limit attendance to 30-people maximum, and it can only be on a Tues, Wed, or Thurs.

That leaves us with the following choices:

3rd, 4th or 5th; or on the next week: 10th, 11th or 12th.

Please reply with your preference, obviously we will try to pick the best date for all.

MysticBob

Established Member
Oh, yea... Try to give me an answer as soon as possible. (Let's say By Sunday Jan 18th midnight?) If we end up with the early date, we need to give Ford some planning time...

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
MysticBob:

You are THE man! :beer: :beer:

I'm glad somone was able to get us in before they shutdown 4V producion. Please count me in for any date.

I know how hard it is to coordinate this tour, having tried twice already. :( So if you would like some assistance pm or email and I'd be glad to lend a hand. Is Robert H. still the man? He gave me a long set of rules.....

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
I wanna go but I have training at work on 3-4-5.

10-11-12 is great for me.

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
I could go there anytime as a Ford employee (wayne assy.). My uncle is a tool and die welder there. That would be cool to go check out the Niche line. :beer:

Blue03

Established Member
I would tenatively like to go but I may be going to Florida in the first 2 weeks of Feb. This is not definite but I will post when I know the exact story.

MysticBob

Established Member
Thanks for the feedback... Keep sending replies... so far we have 12 people interested, and we have room for total of 30 people on the tour.

I'm trying to find out when the gift shop is open, and will try to get the tour scheduled so we can hit that too.

MidlifeC: I could use help in picking the date, and setting up where we all meet, etc. George has my cell #, give me a call Next Tues.

Blue03

Established Member
Looks like I should be able to make it. The sooner I know the date the better. Boss wants 2 weeks notice for a day off. I should still be able to make it anyway but the Beeatchin I have to hear the better. So count me in.

MysticBob

Established Member
Hey MCT- This is the status of the Romeo Tour-

We are tentitive scheduled for February 11th. I'm still confirming the time of day, and requested the afternoon (or when 4V motors are building).

Ford will open the gift shop for us so we can but those neat 4V signature t-shirts!

We have 13 to 14 people who can make it, and have space for about 15 more (limit is 30 max). I would like to fill this first with Terminator Club members, then ask other 4V owners if we still have spaces.

Please confirm with me on this thread (if you have not yet) for Feb 11th. If you decide you can't make it, let me know, to make space for others who want to go!

-MysticBob

Users who are viewing this thread