Romeo Engine Plant Tour

MysticBob

Established Member
MCT-

I believe no cameras are allowed. I missed the call of our Ford Sponsor, he will call tonite. I have no details yet on Dress or age.

Commonsense- Don't act 15yers old, wear long pants, I'm sure we will need safety glasses: usually plants provide these.

When I hear anything else Ill post.

-MysticBob

Blue03

Established Member
Originally posted by postban
Got room for another southsider?
Dave, you are welcome to come. PM me tomorrow so I know if you want to go. I am planning to leave my house around 10:15 - 10:30am. Give me a call if you still have my numbers. Cell for sure, home after 7:00pm. I will try to PM you, JB sent me a note saying your PM's are off so I will try but just a heads up.

Last edited:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Originally posted by Blue03
...snip...I will try to PM you, JB sent me a note saying your PM's are off so I will try but just a heads up.

Yeah, I had to disable PM's, kept getting really weird shit from that SAADCobra asshole:bash:. Also a bunch of PM asking where to find pics of my stuff when there are 25 links in my sig :shrug:
I felt like a magnet for retards:(

Email works though for you MCT'rs [email protected]

I'll call your cell later.

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
Bummer, I can't make it. One of the other mechanics in the shop is going to the hockey game. That leaves me to support production (Wayne assembly) Oh well, maybe next time. I'm sure you guys will have a great time:beer:

dougwg

Established Member
Thanks for ride Dave

I'll be posting up more pic's when I get them from George

Last edited:

Snkbyte

I'm the cream of the crop
Established Member
I had a blast thanks to everyone who set it up:thumbsup: Oh and I found out that Jay and I have the same builder pretty cool.

Will

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Originally posted by Snkbyte
I had a blast thanks to everyone who set it up:thumbsup: Oh and I found out that Jay and I have the same builder pretty cool.

Will

That is cool, here they are. Let me know the names so I can edit the text in my album.
f9a5afea.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread