Ron Perlman Visits Child in Full Hellboy Makeup for Make-A-Wish

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
hellboy_wish_1_a_l.jpg

He may be known for playing Hellboy, but Ron Perlman has just earned his wings

The 62-year-old actor made one little boy's wish come true when he showed up in his full Hellboy makeup and costume for a day of hanging out with his big screen hero.

Ron Perlman Visits Child in Full Hellboy Makeup for Make-A-Wish - Hollywood Reporter

:bowdown:

bumplime

Established Member
Ron Perlman is a class act, bet that kid rides on that high for some time. Its too bad more celebrities dont do Make A wish, something so small can make a child so happy

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Considering he has probably 6-8 hours of makeup AT LEAST, its not like he simply drove down there to say hi, he spent his entire day to make that kid happy. Thats an awesome thing to do considering he always plays the crazy, asshole, drunk, bad ass.

They do a thing locally with cars. You volunteer to drive a cancer patient to there appointment in your sports car. The patients get to ride in some of their dream cars plus they dont have to take the bus or a cab. Its very inspiring and I have been considering signing up to do it once I get the wheels and springs on my car.

Last edited:

04svtsnke

Established Member
Gotta give him props. Many many hours getting makeup and help with getting dressed and then making a kids dreams come true; unbelievable. Great story

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
anyone else think the dude looks pretty scary without makeup on at all??

pretty cool thing to do

Users who are viewing this thread