Ronda Rousey Signs Contract with WWE

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
how lame..... so she can't fight for real so now she's gonna fake it? can't stand the WWE its the most pathetic form of entertainment I've even seen. phony as a $3 bill.....

If you can't make it in MMA, fake it.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

are you guys trolling or really that ignorant? she held the title... seems like there's a lot of salty internet tough guys around here.

If i had the choice between getting paid to get hit for real, or fake it, i gonna take the money and do a power dive off the top rope....

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
howbout do it for REAL and do a power dive off the top rope..... ya think of that? going from REAL to PHONY mite excite YOU but not REAL MMA or boxing fans where they actually fight for real.

There is absolutely NOTHING exiting about faking a fight for the fans unless ur a 10 year old kid. the FANS want to see who the REAL champ is not some made up phony one.

are you guys trolling or really that ignorant? she held the title... seems like there's a lot of salty internet tough guys around here.

If i had the choice between getting paid to get hit for real, or fake it, i gonna take the money and do a power dive off the top rope....

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
howbout do it for REAL and do a power dive off the top rope..... ya think of that? going from REAL to PHONY mite excite YOU but not REAL MMA or boxing fans where they actually fight for real.

There is absolutely NOTHING exiting about faking a fight for the fans unless ur a 10 year old kid. the FANS want to see who the REAL champ is not some made up phony one.

Hahahahaha you think she gives a **** what people like you think??!! I’ll give ya hint. NOPE! I didn’t say it excited me. I don’t watch WWE. I just get why she’s doing it. It’s an easy paycheck. Like I said, if I had the choice bewptween MMA and WWE, I know what job I’m taking. I also find it ****ing HILARIOUS that you tough guys are giving her shit, on the internet...,

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
IF she was really tough she would get back in the ring and she is tough. IMO she is still the best female MMA fighter out there. No different then Tyson compared to others in his prime as far as fighting skills go but fighting is as much mental as it is physical.

She didn't suddenly go physically from being the best Female MMA fighter to not being the best fighter. it doesn't happen that quick physically but mentally it can happen over night....

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

Weird, I enjoyed the Rocky movies...

colin450

Established Member
IF she was really tough she would get back in the ring and she is tough. IMO she is still the best female MMA fighter out there. No different then Tyson compared to others in his prime as far as fighting skills go but fighting is as much mental as it is physical.

She didn't suddenly go physically from being the best Female MMA fighter to not being the best fighter. it doesn't happen that quick physically but mentally it can happen over night....

I'd be willing to bet Ronda Rousey would beat you in a fight.

I was a huge WWE/WCW fan as a kid back in the "Attitude Era". I still pop it on once in a while if there's nothing on. It's funny how passionate people are when they proclaim their hate for WWE. It's a TV show guys, calm down. Everyone knows the outcome is predetermined. It's like saying "I don't know why you pussies like Game of Thrones!!!! It's not even real!! Dragons are fake!!!"

Coiled03

Established Member
I was a huge WWE/WCW fan as a kid back in the "Attitude Era". I still pop it on once in a while if there's nothing on. It's funny how passionate people are when they proclaim their hate for WWE. It's a TV show guys, calm down. Everyone knows the outcome is predetermined. It's like saying "I don't know why you pussies like Game of Thrones!!!! It's not even real!! Dragons are fake!!!"

Damnit.....this is spot on.

Here, take your like, stupid Pats fan.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
The predetermined or "fake" aspect isn't the issue. The WWE is an utter joke right now and for the past decade or more because kayfabe is gone along with viable competition and as such the story lines and pushes resemble something a simpleton created. Ratings are in the tank and the company is desperate to the point where it brings in an over-rated fighter with the hopes of gaining a share of MMA viewers.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
The predetermined or "fake" aspect isn't the issue. The WWE is an utter joke right now and for the past decade or more because kayfabe is gone along with viable competition and as such the story lines and pushes resemble something a simpleton created. Ratings are in the tank and the company is desperate to the point where it brings in an over-rated fighter with the hopes of gaining a share of MMA viewers.

Bingo

Users who are viewing this thread