Roush Front Fascia-Fog Lamp Size?

stang8psi

Established Member
dude it was confirmed on another forum you asked on as well as here! It is a 9145/h10 bulb.. its the same bulb from 99-04, 05-09, and 10-12's

RC-5.0

Established Member
dude it was confirmed on another forum you asked on as well as here! It is a 9145/h10 bulb.. its the same bulb from 99-04, 05-09, and 10-12's

That's not what they said..on the other forum they said H3.

HERE, YOU yourself said it's H-10 up through 09, so it "should" be the same on the 10's and up. IMO, that is NOT a confirmation.

YOUR QUOTE:

I would bet that it is the same that its been for all the roush bumpers. When I had my 04 it used a 9145/h10 bulb. That bulb is also the same size for the 05-09 roush bumper fogs, so I would assume its the same for the 10+ bumpers

We all know what happens when you assume.

Last edited:

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
The sales people I talked to there just read off the paper..then main guy I deal with that should know is on vacation
RC

I find an H3 bulb very hard to believe in those larger housings. An H3 is a small projector type bulb.

Do you have any pics you can post of the bulb that the Roush fog takes?

RC-5.0

Established Member
I find an H3 bulb very hard to believe in those larger housings. An H3 is a small projector type bulb.

Do you have any pics you can post of the bulb that the Roush fog takes?

No, but If I did I could probably figure it out. Anyway, My bumper comes in tomorrow, but I wont get to open it till Saturday, so Ill check then. If it's not an H-11, which Is likely, Ill order my new HID's next week. Now to decide if I should go with 55 or 35w and whether or not to get capping.

RC

stang8psi

Established Member
35w .
And you had the stage 3 rep respond on moddedmustangs that it was a 9145/h10 bulb.. you really are making this out to be harder on yourself.

stang8psi

Established Member
Fog lights
Here is also a link that will also confirm its a 9145/h10 bulb.. a little Google search and someone who has done it on their previous car I guess is not enough?

RC-5.0

Established Member
Fog lights
Here is also a link that will also confirm its a 9145/h10 bulb.. a little Google search and someone who has done it on their previous car I guess is not enough?

Yeah..Awesome link:rockon:
Not just confirming the H10, but some other good info too.
My current balasts are for the 35w so I will stick with those. Do you think it's "necessary" to get those "capped" when they are so low on the bumper, or is that more for the higher grille fogs?
RC

RC-5.0

Established Member
You don't have to but other drivers would probably like you better if you did Lol
I dont care abou them...only myself :lol::lol: Wonder if it makes a difference on "my" view of the road.

ANYWAY Kit arrived yesterday, splitter today :banana::pepper:

AND THE VERDICT ON THE BULB IS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

H10!

Lucky Guess Stang8PSI :rolling: (sorry, IDK ur name) :thumbsup:
Now I just gotta get the new bulb for my current 35w balasts!

Thanks all!

RC

Users who are viewing this thread