Roush TVS vs Hellion

gtmiller1001

Established Member
BBR has addressed my concerns in the posting on S197. Look at Post #235 for most information. I'd try and do it here, but it's a shit ton of stuff and I think people need to be made aware of their business practices.

WWW.S197FORUM.COM

YLYCYOT

Turbo Taxed
Established Member
Reading all this about the Hellion kit has just made me sick to my stomach. I just bolted on a Hellion kit last weekend and I am waiting on my revised tune from BBR off my start up datalog (sent the datalog on sunday and still waiting) to arrive. I really wish I would of known some of this before I dropped the cash on this kit. I guess we will see what happens.....

BTrinanes

Established Member
Reading all this about the Hellion kit has just made me sick to my stomach. I just bolted on a Hellion kit last weekend and I am waiting on my revised tune from BBR off my start up datalog (sent the datalog on sunday and still waiting) to arrive. I really wish I would of known some of this before I dropped the cash on this kit. I guess we will see what happens.....

I feel for ya bro...I almost bought one too, keep us posted.

CPRsm

People dont want to listen because I'm "a hater and a liar." I held my tongue. But no one questioned why they dont run the stock IC. Here it is for you to take or leave. Maybe next time I raise a flag we won't whine and argue over bone or boneless chicken and stick the the facts. Funny how the chearleaders haven't come back. Well, one has. Saw bullit357 in here. But he decided not to comment. Probably better that way.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SX0HFloI3w"]Inlet rise on 13 psi - YouTube[/nomedia]

Last edited:

collibr1

Established Member
I would really like to see a rebuttal to this as BBR really exploits themselves all over SVTP. It doesn't help when the threads get locked.

ethic1

Established Member
They only show up when there is something they can sell you.

Sent from your girls bed!

faztcobra

Established Member
I would really like to see a rebuttal to this as BBR really exploits themselves all over SVTP. It doesn't help when the threads get locked.
BBR responded and Greg cleaned their clock, with proof. Not to mention, they brought his personal life into the mix. There's not really much to respond to, and if they did, it'd probably only make matters worse. I think the damage is done.

gtmiller1001

Established Member
Kimmer (admin from S197) wanted Chris and I to communicate directly so I agreed. He told me Friday he'd call me today, waiting on that call...

Users who are viewing this thread