Roushcharger install price?

grnenvy

Established Member
Hmm

I don't think 3 guys working on it together could do it 4hrs. I was the fastest flat rate Tech at the dealership I worked at years ago. It took me my first time 12hrs without any problems to follow. Most shops charge $100 an hr so if u can get it installed for a G your good. They best thing to do is find someone u can trust that can do it that doesn't have the over head. A back yard mechanic should do it for $500.

Figure 8-10 hrs labor.... $800-$1000. I know Evolution cane do it in 4 hrs, but charges 8 hrs labor.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
A bunch of us have gone to RWR for work. Sounds like it may be the closest shop to your location.... You wont be sorry...

04SNK390HP

I hate SHEEPLE
Established Member
Look up MC Racing. They are in Overland Park or Topeka, I cant remember which one. Back when I had my 04' Cobras I went to them for a couple installs. Keep in mind it was 6-7 years ago when I went there so they may not even be in buisness any more. Either way, they did great work for me when I went to them.

+1 on installing it yourself. Trimming the front cover intimidated me also but once I started it, I laughed at how easy it actually was and how quick it was finished.

-Nick

Users who are viewing this thread