rovos durbar 18x9 & 18 x 10.5

xhodzax

Established Member
yes it looks like we will be pulling the trigger on those
i think i talked my wife into it.
just not sure what tires to put on them

monti

Established Member
awesome wheels, love them, but imo they look best on a Lexus or infinite or something in that nature. . wont look right on a mustang... good luck

Last edited:

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
LOL a thousand dollars for some super bland run of the mill 5 spoke wheels? I don't get the excitement about these.

RichM1983

Established Member
LOL a thousand dollars for some super bland run of the mill 5 spoke wheels? I don't get the excitement about these.

Because an affordable nice looking wheel is a good thing??? Not everyone that has a Mustang spends thousands on mods.

w822-v_2.787.jpg

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Because an affordable ugly looking wheel is a good thing??? Not everyone that has a Mustang spends thousands on mods.

Fixed it.

Sorry but for under a grand I could pick out 10 better looking sets of wheels for a new edge, but to each their own.

RichM1983

Established Member
Fixed it.

Sorry but for under a grand I could pick out 10 better looking sets of wheels for a new edge, but to each their own.

Well I guess if they are ugly to you then your right. Expensive pieces of crap.... I like them tho and think its a nice $1000 option

mavisky

Established Member

Kyle, pretty sure all the interest is in the concave feature of these. They're a very very deep concave compared to pretty much anything else out on the market and the design is a clean basic 5 spoke. It's maybe $300 more than any other basic set of wheels and that's not that much of a stretch. Look good on this video.

http://youtu.be/N2LoHzx-zrY

Venomous 03

Established Member
Forget all these haters.they still have theyre head stuck in theyre a**.DO IT.
Im tired of seeing the same wheels over and over.

Users who are viewing this thread