RPMOutlet is worthless...

DEVOURER

WFO
Established Member
I know RPM is a supporting vendor so hear this before you order. I had ordered the full exhaust, fuel rails w/ fpr, and some gauge pods. Not a cheap order. It was supposed to take a week to get here...but it took three. Then the order was incomplete. I recieved the cat back part of the exhaust. I didnt recieve my headers or catless midpipe. After multiple calls I finally got them to drop ship the headers and midpipe from dynatech. Well another week and i get the headers and midpipe with cats! I told them ten times i wanted the catless midpipe. They never said it was a problem. After several more calls they tell me that is no longer an option for the package. I ordered the catless one thats what i wanted. They eventually allow me to return the cats for a flow pipe. AND THEY STICK ME WITH THE RETURN SHIPPING. I had to pay $23 for there screw up. Now I am trying to put the fuel rails on...well they wont give me the instructions. They are supposed to be on their website, but they are not. Then I call for them. They cant ship them. Try email, i email them and they tell me they can only fax the instructions. I give them a fax number...now they cant fax the instructions???RPM IS THE WORST PLACE TO DEAL WITH! THEY CHARGE YOU FOR THEIR MISTAKES AND THEY DONT EVEN SUPPORT THEIR PRODUCTS! :mj:

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Yup, I have never really had any problem. I buy things from almost every vendor there is though so I have only a few experiences with each one.

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Yeh there customer service is not the greatest but I have been lucky on my orders..

DEVOURER

WFO
Established Member
The Swede said:
What customer service ? They have that ?
exactly...I have bought roughly $3,500 worth of products from them. Then this is how they treat you. I feel like I need a lawyer to get the instructions for installation, not to mention the $23 they screwed me out of. I cant even contact Motoblue. They are the same people! Please look everywhere else before ordering from RPM.That way they don't screw over any of you.

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Alex call them and tell them you want to talk to George. Explain the problem to him and tell him you are a member of SVT Performance. He is the only one over I would deal with. I'm sure he will help you out.

Last edited:

angel1

Established Member
DAM..........that s*cks that you had to go through all that crap
and then get stuck with the shipping fees
I had heard numberous BS from them and very poor customer services from all over the net with these guys.........that is why I rather pay a little more than dealing with BS like this.........maybe next time you should try JLP or other better service vendor here since I got tons of answer questions from Mark and Tim @ Chickear

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
Well, it's a motherf**kin' shame that George seems to be the only one at RPM who gives a fat rat's ass about customer service. You would think that their entire crew would be concerned with customer service seeing as the customers are the reason that they make money. And, the members of SVTP shouldn't have to use their SVTP "status" to get assistance/decent customer service.
I wonder how they treat people who don't have access to one of our moderators. :shrug:
Sounds like some of the other employees need to be fired, since George is the only one who gives decent customer service.
Just my M.F.'in opinion.
AND, I definitely will NEVER deal with RPM since they seem to have ONLY 1 employee who gives a f**k. They'd better get their shit together.

Last edited:

rphinney

Established Member
RPM is terrible, I had to get Sid involved to return a MAF they had scratched the P/N off of! then when I did they returned me only 123.00 to my credit card aftyer I paid 129.95 for the part and paid to return it, it's only six bucks but still it also took about 2 months to complete the transactions, If you ever get gearge on the phone you deserve a medal, in my experience he is too chicken sh!t to get on the phone and he hides behind e-mail so he doesnt have to tell you he is screwing you over the phone.

4Lance

Svt Nut
Established Member
rphinney said:
RPM is terrible, I had to get Sid involved to return a MAF they had scratched the P/N off of! then when I did they returned me only 123.00 to my credit card aftyer I paid 129.95 for the part and paid to return it, it's only six bucks but still it also took about 2 months to complete the transactions, If you ever get gearge on the phone you deserve a medal, in my experience he is too chicken sh!t to get on the phone and he hides behind e-mail so he doesnt have to tell you he is screwing you over the phone.

I ordered one of their 95mm mafs polished housings and it came in all scratched up. i didnt want to even mess with trying to get another one from them. just tried to get em out. I don't cae for them really since my first order from them was messed up/? my 2.

203Cree

Established Member
The same stuff could be said about ANY vendor on here, guys. I've ordered a few things from them and I haven't had a problem. It's buisness, and it will never be perfect.

I imagine that if you got ahold of someone down there, and you wanted to exchange the parts, they would probabaly ( or really, they should if they wanna make it right ) give you a credit for the back shipping cost out of your pocket.

Of course they're gonna make you pay for shipping it back. How do they know you won't just take the money they give you to send the product back and just keep it and the product?

I'm not trying to defend them in any way. I'm impartial in this matter. BUT, I see an awfull lot of threads complaining about how the vendors run things. Sometimes I think people here need to have a little more paitence and a little more understanding when dealing with this stuff, especially since most of their orders are placed online instead of over the phone.

I'm sorry to hear ya got screwed, but I'm sure they'll make it right. Just keep trying.

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
Patience?

If the vendor has gotten paid, they need to provide the product or service. It's as simple as that.
Or, they should get rid of their "dead weight" employees Or figure out a more efficient way to run their business.
Why is George the only employee at RPM who's been mentioned as having his shit together?
Just because someone is a supporting vendor, doesn't mean that they are beyond reproach.

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
nastynivek said:
So what, the truth is the truth.

Yeh I know the truth is the truth,But without the supporting vendors this site will no longer be up and running. Just let Sid know and I am sure he will try to contact them so they can make it right for you. I know its sucks but...........

Users who are viewing this thread