RTR Mustang - Authorized Dealer

J666Z

JohnnyZ06
Established Member
rtr004.jpg

We here at Blow By Racing (BBR) are now
Authorized RTR Mustang Dealers.

We will be stocking and supplying the complete RTR part line.

rtr001.jpg

rtr005.jpg

If you are interested in any RTR parts, BBR is your #1 shop for these items.

rtr002.jpg

rtr003.jpg

RTR offers amazing upgrade pieces from simple cosmetic items to the complete performance packages.

RTR is the modern hotness!!!

rtr006.jpg

rtr007.jpg

rtr008.jpg

Bloo

Established Member
Is it a cdc chin spoiler the splittler and rods attach to? can i get a price on the complete set up?

JSkwarek

BUY, MOD, SELL, REPEAT!
Established Member
What info would you like on the rear?

You can purchase just the splitter with support bars.

Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't find any information on the RTR parts on your site. Specifically, I'd like to know the price of the rear valance. Are the splitters on the rear valance molded in, or do they attach to the valance as secondary pieces?

As well, do you have detailed shots of the front splitter on it's own? I am thinking about using it to replace the splitter on my Boss. While I'd like to go with the LS splitter, it's too aggressive for driving on the streets. This looks like a good compromise.

Jason

Last edited:

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't find any information on the RTR parts on your site. Specifically, I'd like to know the price of the rear valance. Are the splitters on the rear valance molded in, or do they attach to the valance as secondary pieces?

As well, do you have detailed shots of the front splitter on it's own? I am thinking about using it to replace the splitter on my Boss. While I'd like to go with the LS splitter, it's too aggressive for driving on the streets. This looks like a good compromise.

Jason

The rear valance and splitter for it are separate but you attached them which takes no time at all. The whole rear cost $539.99

JSkwarek

BUY, MOD, SELL, REPEAT!
Established Member
If you click on "MUSTANG PARTS" there is a whole section for RTR parts on there.

Here is the link.

RTR

Guess it was just me. I was going through the the body & Styling link...

Do you have pictures of the front and rear splitter pieces unattached? I would like to see the attachment points. Can you also give me a cost on just the front and rear splitter pieces without the rear valance and CDC chin?

Thank you,
Jason

Users who are viewing this thread