Ruger 556 accessories

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
It's got sights. Front sight flips up. The rear is built into the barrel. It's not horrible but I want a scope I think

Machdup1

Established Member
Specwar-556.jpg

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
I looked through the thread but I haven't seen what you have planned for this rifle. Home defense? varmints/hunting? range gun? Distance you'll be able or want to shoot it?

Pribilof

Life's Better @ Elevation
Established Member
Ammo + lessons before you do anything. Learn to shoot with your iron sights first. Figure out what kind of shooting you do before dropping coin on an optic.

I like single stage timney triggers over the geissele 2 stage triggers.

Even if you have a foid card or whatever in MO, take some classes and lessons. You think SEALs don't spend hours and hours on range and in the kill house the day after they get back from a mission? They do. I spent 2 hours last week doing nothing but the El Prez drill.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
I haven't done any long range shooting with mine. So for the time being the sights are fine. The handgaurd doesn't have a heat shield. So at around 50 rnds fired it starts to get too hot hold.
He can take a small brake or use a glove. Problem solved.
Nothing really...if it does come with sights...mine armalite did not lol
It seem people are trying to find a problem so they can have a reason to buy stuff.

Just shoot the thing.

Id like a scope for mine, but if a defensive situation, the rifle would become near impossible to aim unless put some irons on a 45° but im not used to that. I had a cheap scope on my ak. It was a lot of fun!!! Try it, the worse that can happen is you dont like it.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Pvp8Ns1Ioiw
Pvp8Ns1Ioiw
He can take a small brake or use a glove. Problem solved.

It seem people are trying to find a problem so they can have a reason to buy stuff.

Just shoot the thing.

Id like a scope for mine, but if a defensive situation, the rifle would become near impossible to aim unless put some irons on a 45° but im not used to that. I had a cheap scope on my ak. It was a lot of fun!!! Try it, the worse that can happen is you dont like it.

Yup

I wanted a different handguard just because I wanted one...that's all it was...the stocker was fine.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
99% of things I buy, I want...don't need haha

Users who are viewing this thread