ruined a bmw's night

97whitesvt

Established Member
my buddy and i were on our way home from our local watering hole when this car flies up on my ass. I wasn't paying all that much attention to him until he flew around and cut me off. It was a red BMW z3 with some yuppie and his girlfriend in the car. He was jumping a little and laughing. I said to my buddy there is no way this a** is going to beat me. The highway turns into a surface street in about 2 miles and we are the only two cars at the light with nothing but open road ahead and behind us. He stayed back about a car at the light. The old im not gonna race and then hammer it when the light turns green deal. I see the opposite light turn yellow and bring the rpms up to about 1800. The light turns and he takes off. I let him get to my front fender and go. I got a good launch and by the time i was at 25 i had mad up the leave and started to spin(its f*in cold in mich.) I short shifted into second and we freight trained away from him and his gf lokking on in awe. by the time i was halfway through third i had him by about three and a half cars. he did the ricer flybye and wouldnt look at me. silly BMW:rockon: :beer:

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Very nice. Those damn yuppies in their kraut-mobiles... bunch of losers, if you ask me!

konakimo

Established Member
Good kill, Z3s are for girls, every time I see a guy driving one I just shake my head, he should have spent the extra cash a got the M-series.

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
Originally posted by treynor
Very nice. Those damn yuppies in their kraut-mobiles... bunch of losers, if you ask me!

Don't get me wrong....some of the German cars are very nice.

I just happen to like the fact that my domestic Ford truck costs less and is faster than those high-dollar imports the Yupster crowd loves as a status symbol.
....probably why I smile all the time when I'm driving....:-D :-D

Users who are viewing this thread