Run-Hide-Fight - an active shooter PSA

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
but if you're a liberal, you should just try to tell him what he's doing is wrong and illegal. That way the shooting stops and no one else is killed.

Woody6799

Established Member
but if you're a liberal, you should just try to tell him what he's doing is wrong and illegal. That way the shooting stops and no one else is killed.

Did you see he walked into a gun free zone though? Someone should point this out to him....

cbj5259

Established Member
They left the part out about how fighting climate change will help too.

Snake Plissken

Established Member
Come in to my work place... you'll get a chunk of steel up-side the head. The crane operator will drop a few thousand pounds on you. I'll hide on top of my spray booth and when you walk by I'll drop a few gallons of spray gun cleaner on you and flick a match. The guys in the welding dept. will stand behind a half inch plate steel on a dolly cart and proceed to run your ass down. Oh, and the people in the offices can throw pens & pencils at you...

Rainmaker

2highPSI
Established Member
eh, I'll trust my Glock 20 10MM to minimize the threat. Yea, you can see the print under my shirt a mile away. Full size Glock FTW

Last edited:

oldmodman

Established Member
Carry EVERYWHERE!
Don't let ANYONE know that you carry. Ever.
Carry even if it is illegal or a "no gun target zone".
And again. Never let it be known that you carry.

svtshadow

Banned
Americans living in fear in their own country, trying to console their fears with guns. Freaking epic and comical at the same time! Grab a rock and throw it at something!

svt1111

Established Member
Americans living in fear in their own country, trying to console their fears with guns. Freaking epic and comical at the same time! Grab a rock and throw it at something!

It's not about consolation at all.

Go smoke another one while you attend your Bernie Sanders rally.

hoamskilet

Established Member

I'm trying to figure out where this ignorant mindset that being prepared somehow = living in fear. I have a fire extinguisher in my home so I'm prepared should there ever be a fire. That certainly doesn't mean I wake up every day scared my house is going to burn down.

svt1111

Established Member
I'm trying to figure out where this ignorant mindset that being prepared somehow = living in fear. I have a fire extinguisher in my home so I'm prepared should there ever be a fire. That certainly doesn't mean I wake up every day scared my house is going to burn down.

Same here. There's nothing epic or comical about Americans living in fear in their own country. Many are. And they should be because the libs keep defending the religion of peace and when violence comes via the religion of peace, the first things the libs preach is don't hate Muslims, and oh, by the way, if you say anything about them, we'll prosecute you, and also, we want to make it harder for you to defend yourself and your family.

Personally, I see nothing comical about that at all. Frankly it pisses me off and the statement that poster made is traitorous.

IcebourgGT500

Established Member

And it is not living in fear...it is being prepared. MANY have fought and died for America. Sad to see that what many American Soldiers that went to Irac and Afghanistan warned their families about is now coming true.

IcebourgGT500

Established Member
Same here. There's nothing epic or comical about Americans living in fear in their own country. Many are. And they should be because the libs keep defending the religion of peace and when violence comes via the religion of peace, the first things the libs preach is don't hate Muslims, and oh, by the way, if you say anything about them, we'll prosecute you, and also, we want to make it harder for you to defend yourself and your family.

Personally, I see nothing comical about that at all. Frankly it pisses me off and the statement that poster made is traitorous.

I agree.......

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
This just happened last week about 20 miles from where I live. Never been interested in guns or owning one but, after what happened last week in San Bernardino, I'll be looking into it very soon.

svtshadow

Banned
How many shootings have happened in this country where the shooter has been stopped/neutralized by A CITIZEN HOLSTER WEARER?

I guess its easy to put a firearm on your hip, than to actually squeeze the trigger when the need arises.

I am not buying a gun until I am proven wrong.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
How many shootings have happened in this country where the shooter has been stopped/neutralized by A CITIZEN HOLSTER WEARER?

I guess its easy to put a firearm on your hip, than to actually squeeze the trigger when the need arises.

It would be beneficial to actually research things before speaking out with no knowledge on the subject. There have been quite a few shootings stopped by ccw holders. Such as the mall shooting last year. I (and many others) can easily prove you wrong, but you don't have the maturity to own one, so it's best you go without.

raustin0017

Established Member

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

They estimate about a million to a million and a half crimes are stopped each year by individuals who carry. It's hard to know for sure because no one reports a stopped crime. I can tell you I have 3 myself in the last year and out of the guys in our shop easily a dozen break-ins and attempted thefts thwarted by a firearm. In one of the cases I was certain I was going to pull the trigger as well, as the individual was tweaking out, had a bandana over his face with a beenie on, and his right hand in his jacket pocket like he was holding a gun. The only thing that kept him from getting put down was an abrubt movement that signaled to me he was leaving the premisise.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread