Run What you Brung

jumperjack

Established Member
I used to run at that track with my built 65 GT. Went 12.10 and that was pretty quick for a street car back then.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great video! Nice seeing Grumpy in that bunch, puffing away on his signature cigar. :)

What amazes me is as bad as those track only cars were, we have street driven cars here on SVTP that would put most of them back on the trailer. Those of you why drive high powered Ford muscle should be very grateful for what you have. And to think we'll soon see a 650hp factory GT-500. My of my! What does the future hold. :)

LSWon00

ATC ZTL
Established Member
Awesome video!

That Bee on Video is from my hometown (Port Orange), I'm going to have to get in contact with them to see if I can get more video.

laruei

Established Member
Great video! Nice seeing Grumpy in that bunch, puffing away on his signature cigar. :)

What amazes me is as bad as those track only cars were, we have street driven cars here on SVTP that would put most of them back on the trailer. Those of you why drive high powered Ford muscle should be very grateful for what you have. And to think we'll soon see a 650hp factory GT-500. My of my! What does the future hold. :)

So true! Well said. :beer:

In this day and age where a v6 mustang gets incredible gas mileage and puts out more hp then a (once) high end cobra of the 93 variety.. we're certainly in the age of power!

1969mach

Established Member
Reminds me of my friends car.......

IMG-20110809-00036.jpg

IMG-20110809-00034.jpg

OH, and he has an original T-Bolt too..

Users who are viewing this thread