RWHP suggestions on my first Termi

04termi black beast

Established Member
I am waiting for my Terminator to arrived. I just find out about all the MODS it has and am wondering how much power will it make once I get it to a local tuner shop. Here is the small list lol,
- CAI JLT
- SC Pulley (not sure of the size)
- Mac longtubes 1-5/8 with Mac catback and borla stingers.
-4:10 gears(not sure of the brand)
That's all I know for now, I hope I wrote everything right. Here is a picture in case I missed something. Thank you all.
be0ace73e7b793fa295a969c5dbeeac1.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looks like a Reichard Racing upper pulley. Could be a 2.90 but could be a 2.80. If either, with a good 93 octane tune you'll probably see around 450-460rwhp and 470-490rwtq (SAE corrected). A bit less if you're tuning for 91 octane. One thing for SURE, though. You're going to love it. Your first drive might be a long one. ;)

Blower is probably factory stock (no port) unless it was custom ported. You'd more know after your tune and trip to your dyno.

04termi black beast

Established Member
Looks like a Reichard Racing upper pulley. Could be a 2.90 but could be a 2.80. If either, with a good 93 octane tune you'll probably see around 450-460rwhp and 470-490rwtq (SAE corrected). A bit less if you're tuning for 91 octane. One thing for SURE, though. You're going to love it. Your first drive might be a long one. ;)

Blower is probably factory stock (no port) unless it was custom ported. You'd more know after your tune and trip to your dyno.
From what I was told the SC is not ported. I like those numbers lol they will make me happy. I have a 97 cobra also so am so ready to try the terminator it always been my dream car. Thank for your info.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Our mods are almost identical for the most part, well, they were. My cat had a ported blower, and it put down about 464 horsepower on 93 octane.
Torque was 456 horsepower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread