RWTD not what I expected

03torchvert

Established Member
I have been debating about moding my car for 5 months. I have read alot about all the vendors on our board and decided to call James at runnin with the devil to inquire about pulley @ predator ( I had alot of ?). Thank god James has alot of patience as I called him numorous times with many questions about my setup and he took the time on every phone call to explain everything in detail (everytime I called he answered the phone). I knew after 2 days and 8-9 phone calls that James was the guy I wanted tweaking the preadtor tune for my car. I ordered a steeda 2.80 @ steeda 100 idler, gates belt, predator and denso plugs and his prices were less than anyone elses. I just had to post this as you read alot about bad experiences with vendors and not the good ones.

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
Good info!! It is good to know positive experiences from all vendors:thumbsup:

Juiced-03

Established Member
By the post title I thought you were going to talk negative about him LOL!

silver 2003

Established Member
I've had the same experience as you have- great vendor. He will do everything he can to make sure you are happy with his products. He also make great custom tunes as well.

2kbill

Established Member
Originally posted by Juiced-03
By the post title I thought you were going to talk negative about him LOL!

You're not alone :) I've heard a lot of positive comments about James and RWTD.

ralphy1798

Established Member
James is for sure the man!!! He had my Lightning all tuned up with a pulley, and the predator... his tunes are great and his customer service and appreciation is AWESOME and UNSURPASSED!!!

I have dealt with a few other vendors for various other parts and they always seem bothered and uninterested in having me as a customer... That is if they even answer the phone at all!!! James answers emails, IMs and phone calls almost 14 out of the 24 hours in a day and even sometimes on weekends!!!

JAMES RULES!!!

2k2ss

Established Member
Yes James is the man!! He has made me several custom tunes for my ss when ever i change something! he's always their when you need him!:rockon:

Richo

"Ford Parts Whore"
Established Member
James is very sharp on Fords and GM's!!! He excells at customer service. He also happens to be my "Red Headed Stepchild"!!!!

rb185afm

Established Member
I also have had nothing but very good experiance with James. He is #1 with customer service.:beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I checked out their website but they don't list a shop address? Are they in Florida?

Scotts 03 COBRA

Established Member
James has great service, he sent me my custom tune today to use with my predator- his prices are the best, I just bought a Steeda Triax for $159 and that includes shipping--

mixedup

Established Member
I agree with the comments on his phone manners - listens well and talks with you - not down to you .... very willing to help you figure out what you need to do.

Users who are viewing this thread