RWTD Tune - Dyno Graph inside....

rodthrower

Established Member
Cool down before the first run was about 45 minutes....next two were back to back...

This is the one and only tune I’ve ever gotten from James...Given my mods (in sig), should I be pleased with results?

cobra04dynograph1tv.gif

Silverboost

Established Member
that looks good for an unported blower and the air to fuel is flat...you are going to lose power with the back to back runs due to the heat saturation...also how do you like the tri-ax?

Gearhead-FMC

Established Member
Those numbers look fabulous..... :beer:

I've got the same add-ons you have except a 2.8 and I only put 430HP with a RWTD tune....of course A/F was 10.3.

He has since leaned it up a bit. Have not yet dynoed since the retune.

Man, I would have been thrilled with your numbers! Lucky you! :beer:

davbrucas

Banned
very nice...i am in the process of putting the pulley/tune in right now...maybe i can see similar numbers! :)

rodthrower

Established Member
pony4pt6 said:
that looks good for an unported blower and the air to fuel is flat...you are going to lose power with the back to back runs due to the heat saturation...also how do you like the tri-ax?

Yeah, I figured it was heat causing the numbers to drop...my jaw sure dropped after that first run though.

I actually had James confirm the results and he thought the numbers were great. He also suggested not changing anything!!

Advice to those thinking about going with RWTD - all it takes is $100 and a little patience on your part. In my case, it seems to have paid off....

And oh, you asked how I like the tri-ax...well, the ONLY thing I have to compare it to is the stock shifter. As you might expect, there is NO comparison! Now, that is not to say that it cures all ills. The inherent characteristics of the T-56 (loudness/notchiness) are still there, but I haven't missed a shift yet. That said, I actually wouldn't mind giving the MGW shifter a try someday...it seems to be getting good reviews..

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
Those are great numbers! I see you have the RWTD trademark "dip" on the torque just after 4k RPMs. I sure wish they would figure out the issue and fix it, I would like to get a tune from them.

Dan

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, for those mods that is absolutely awesome. With similar mods and a 2.90 upper I "only" made 456rwhp. So when are you going to port that blower and break into the 500s? :)

davbrucas

Banned
DD2000GT said:
Those are great numbers! I see you have the RWTD trademark "dip" on the torque just after 4k RPMs. I sure wish they would figure out the issue and fix it, I would like to get a tune from them.

Dan

james emailed me and said that he had fixed this issue with his latest tune...i am about to install it and will go to the dyno this weekend. will post the results after...

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Looks good to me.. I made 467/490 with steeda intake, BBk TB, 2.8 pulley and Flowmastercatback, So very similar numbers!

rodthrower

Established Member
CobraBob said:
Wow, for those mods that is absolutely awesome. With similar mods and a 2.90 upper I "only" made 456rwhp. So when are you going to port that blower and break into the 500s? :)

Ahh,,,,500s...so tempting. Part of me wants to get the blower ported TODAY while another part says leave well enough alone for awhile...guess that's one of the great things about these cars - there's always something to look forward to that will make them better/stronger/faster.

New tires and maybe a heat exchanger are next on my mod horizon...

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
very nice man! The only tune I got from him I laid down 471RWHP and 492RWTQ. with mods in sig 11.8-11.9 a/f! :rockon:

MikeW

Established Member
Well I like you numbers because they are so close to mine and we have about the same mods.

RWTD = Great tune. James helped me out in a bind this week Predator and a tune for my dad's 03 in less than 36 hours.

Rodthrower where at in TN? I'm in Nashville

Users who are viewing this thread