S 600 vs evoMR

makevelie187

Established Member
kind of a weird race but we made it happen, coming back from the city me and 4 other people in an 05 S600 (twin turbo v12-550-600hp 650-700TQ) i would expect better numbers but whatever thats what i was told by the car owner, so this girl yes girl comes crusing by us in a 05-06 MR had to of had a catback and BOV probably and intake, don't know if she was playing around be i could hear the car slamming the gears and the BOV going off, went from a 60 roll up to 130 just about even the whole time, then the rev limiter kickin in for us

Last edited:

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
Wonder what kind of weight advantage the EVO had with 5 people in the S class? Prolly 2000 lbs, sounds about right. lol

Common

Established Member
kind of a weird race but we made it happen, coming back from the city me and 4 other people in an 05 S600 (twin turbo v12-550-600hp 650-700TQ) i would expect better numbers but whatever thats what i was told by the car owner, so this girl yes girl comes crusing by us in a 05-06 MR had to of had a catback and BOV probably and intake, don't know if she was playing around be i could hear the car slamming the gears and the BOV going off, went from a 60 roll up to 130 just about even the whole time, then the rev limiter kickin in for us

Wrong numbers on the S600.

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
Wrong numbers on the S600.

Either that or the MR has a LOT more done to it than that. My buddy's MR with an intake got stomped by a C5 Z06. Though the Z06 has a pretty nasty weight to horsepower advantage.

cthunder

Established Member
was it a red one more towards bay south club? I used to want to race that one so bad in the truck, but they always ducked off on the exit.

bmfgsxr

Established Member
sounds like fun.. my buddy has an amg s65 and i believe he ran a 12.2 bone stock i forget what mph though.

16kOrBust

Established Member
Nice race. Haha, with all of those passengers, I bet 2,000 pounds heavier isn't a terrible guess, lol. The lightest of the decent Mercedes lineup are in the 3900-4000 pound range. Most are well over that. I was always shocked at how well they trapped in the 1/4 for their weight. I wonder if they are underrated from the factory.

imbuggin

Established Member
yeah your numbers are for the amg 600 with twin turbos. The sl600 amg is like 640 hp and 600+ torque. Fast as hell stock car (if you consider an amg stock). I don't know what they trap in the 1/4. The new version the 63 amg is N/A fyi

Common

Established Member
yeah your numbers are for the amg 600 with twin turbos. The sl600 amg is like 640 hp and 600+ torque. Fast as hell stock car (if you consider an amg stock). I don't know what they trap in the 1/4. The new version the 63 amg is N/A fyi

Wrong numbers on the SL600.

No such thing as SL63.

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
hmm... i thought those were n/a V12s....i thought only the 65s had TTV12s in them. those are kind of low numbers for a TTV12 arent they??

Common

Established Member
Common, good job ATTEMPTING to be a smartass.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2007-mercedes-benz-s-63-amg-revealed.html
AMG 63, which he stated in his post, not a SL63, and for your information, here are spy shots confirmed to be the new 09 SL63
http://www.autospies.com/news/SPYSHOTS-2009-Mercedes-Benz-SL63-AMG-12571/
.... dick.

First of all, his post was really inconclusive but whatever I pointed out was spot on.
He started his post talking about S class, giving wrong numbers then jumping onto amg, 600 is just 600 NOT amg 600, also SL63 IS NOT released yet and it wont be for a while, therefore couldn't have been in this story/kill.

Class dissmised.

It is sad you had to go do research for all that when all you needed to do was ask .

Carry on dickbag.

Last edited:

imbuggin

Established Member
First of all, his post was really inconclusive but whatever I pointed out was spot on.
He started his post talking about S class, giving wrong numbers then jumping onto amg, 600 is just 600 NOT amg 600, also SL63 IS NOT released yet and it wont be for a while, therefore couldn't have been in this story/kill.

Class dissmised.

It is sad you had to go do research for all that when all you needed to do was ask .

Carry on dickbag.

you my friend are a moron..slow94gt thanks for the attempt.

When the sl600 goes to amg it becomes and sl65

The 63 is confirmed for production and has proven numbers if you have the time to go look. Nowbody said shit about a road kill. I said "FYI" they are going N/A vs the twin turbo setup

My numbers about the amg sl600 or sl65 I said I was estimating the numbers because I was to lazy to go look for them.

point I was trying to make is the started of the thread though he was running a different car than he was. It didn't have the twin turbos.:beer:

Common

Established Member

The 63 is confirmed for production and has proven numbers if you have the time to go look. Nowbody said shit about a road kill. I said "FYI" they are going N/A vs the twin turbo setup

My numbers about the amg sl600 or sl65 I said I was estimating the numbers because I was to lazy to go look for them.

point I was trying to make is the started of the thread though he was running a different car than he was. It didn't have the twin turbos.:beer:

No you stupid imbecile, it doesn't "go" to amg, it starts there so to speak, and it's not even the same motor to begin with.

No such thing as SL600 AMG, might be AMG appearance package but thats about it. And no, the op was running a S600, which btw is different than what you're babling about.

FYI, the are leaving the supercharger system to go NA, tt setup will still be there.

primetime

Established Member

Dude, Don't waste your time with this troll. He is clueless and just likes to argue. His daddy owned a Benz back in the day or so he says so he thinks he is mr know it all. Most of us just ignore him as he never adds any value. later Ron

Common

Established Member
Dude, Don't waste your time with this troll. He is clueless and just likes to argue. His daddy owned a Benz back in the day or so he says so he thinks he is mr know it all. Most of us just ignore him as he never adds any value. later Ron

Hilarious. Still hurt from the other threads I see.
In comes the retard that never adresses me directly, usually likes to swing off of someone elses nuts while adressing me!!!

Have anything to add, other than nutswing Ron?

primetime

Established Member
Hilarious. Still hurt from the other threads I see.
In comes the retard that never adresses me directly, usually likes to swing off of someone elses nuts while adressing me!!!

Have anything to add, other than nutswing Ron?

No not today troll. Keep posting maybe you will hit 5K by your one year anniversary on here. My guess is you will be banned by then.

Users who are viewing this thread