s197 seats into sn95

aloo1

Established Member
I used the S197 power track assembly with the SN95 bracket for the driver's side. She sits a little higher than the passenger due to the hump for the trans tunnel but it's almost negligible.

The passenger side (in the second pic) was manual adjust to begin with so I could set it lower in the SN95 track and keep my tall passengers happy. I still feel a GT500 should of had dual power to begin with but I digress.

I can grab a couple of pics from the drivers side brackets this weekend if you don't make fun of my welds.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

yes pics please. And I promise my weld will look worse haha.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
My driver is trashed but my passenger is still good. If you need that one and you're local to me in GA then you're more than welcome to come check it out if you need it.
You're about 4 hours from me. Sadly, my driver's seat is trashed too. The passenger seat is starting to come unraveled.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

850SNCobra

Established Member
If you decide to junk them, let me know. Your seats might be in better shape than mine.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I'll definitely let ya know first if I decide to junk em.

On the other hand, my uncle who helps me out from time to time has a bit of a "mustang parts farm" He just told me, "If you need anywhere to store all of your old/extra parts, bring'em over" lol.

jredline

Established Member
Pics of the Driver Side Power Seat:

20180729_172422.jpg
20180729_172444.jpg
20180729_172503.jpg
20180729_172537.jpg
20180729_172544.jpg
20180729_172617.jpg

aloo1

Established Member
Thanks for the pictures Jredline. If I might try to tackle this project this weekend! Or at least get my seats out and take a closer look to see exactly how to match up what you did in your pics.

Did you snip the sn95 plug from your old seat and connect it to you s197 seat so it would plug directly into the car?

Last edited:

jredline

Established Member
Thanks for the pictures Jredline. If I might try to tackle this project this weekend! Or at least get my seats out and take a closer look to see exactly how to match up what you did in your pics.

Did you snip the sn95 plug from your old seat and connect it to you s197 seat so it would plug directly into the car?
The only item I saved from the SN95 tracks were the guides that the brackets are attached to, everything else was completely disassembled and discarded.

For the plug I just popped the pins out and recrimped the terminals onto the S197 wiring but you can just clip and solder as needed (I have a tendency to go a bit overboard when it comes to factory fit and finish).

Let me know if you have any questions when you get to it and I'll try to help as best I can.

CJ

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread