Sai Li Fuel System Issue

RIPCHVY

Established Member
Ok I have the dual gt500 fuel system from Sai Li right now im having an issue with the connection from the fuel hat to the OEM feed line sealing correctly. The lines were cut straight and should be fine. I contacted SaiLi and he was more then happy to help me with this by sending me a new fitting. My question is is there one here that can show me how there's is connected to the GT500 hat? And also is there is there anyone else that had this same issue?

JTS_7

Established Member
You sure it's leaking from the feed?

I had an issue with mine leaking from the return fitting that's screwed into the hat.

Had to remove the hat, remove the fitting, use some seal all, never leaked again.

KG145.0

Established Member
I had the same issue on mine.... it was a pain in the ass to get it to seal on mine.. it kept leaking on the factory hose side....I removed the fitting and flipped it and made a better seal.. maybe try that:shrug:

DarkMach1

Established Member
I know this is an old thread but anyone know if the FC2 and FC3 controllers are compatable with Sai's kit? asking because I head the controllers clean up some of the wiring mess.

Users who are viewing this thread