Sailor Jerry Rum?

03CobraBro

Established Member
Anyone drink Sailor Jerry? Before this stuff I'd shoot hard liquor, more or less, just to get trashed... Now I'm not saying that's not fun to do with this stuff but I've acquired quite a taste for it and sometimes I find it even more enjoyable just to put back one or 2 without the intent to get sloshed out of my mind. Good stuff. Anyone else had?

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
I recently just tried this stuff during the holidays and I gotta say I was impressed. I had never heard of it until my friend offered me a drink. I've tried it both straight and with a coke and was pleased either way :beer:. Easily one of my new fav rums

paxton5.0

Established Member
I love sailor jerrys! That being said, **** drinkin alot of that shit. Tastes like vanilla coke when mixed with any cola and is way too easy to get black out drunk on. Last time i slammed down jerrys I lost my pants somewhere and went running through some sprinklers at like 3am. :rockon:

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Originally made and named from an old Tatoo sailor.

92 proof - Captain double time - plus its not as sweet.

It will RUIN YOU if you drink it all night long. This is coming from a Sailor Jerry master.

Mount Gay has NOTHING on that shit.

I would suggest you do your shots chilled, but that's just me!

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
Wait, there is actually an alcohol named 'Mount Gay'....wow that's pretty...well, gay.

I know a chick that is obsessed with Sailor Jerry. She would drink a bottle of it practically every night. I personally have never had it, but I'm not a huge fan of hard liquor.

blackmagicmach

The PoPo
Established Member
I love this stuff too. I was at the Lake one time and I drank dr. pepper and sailor in dixie cups all night. I woke up the next day feeling fine, but my friend informed me that I was on the balcony naked, but I woke up with underwear, under shirt and a sweatshirt. But it did demolish my friends tho. So if your not careful it will muff you up...

ddtcm

Dan
Established Member
Sailor Jerry is not just a "old tattooed salior" as someone said.In the tattoo world he is a legend.As far as the liquor Sailor Jerry goes,well........I've always drank captn and sprite w.lime and it was great,but Sailor Jerry has a much,much,much better taste.Be careful because a meeting with Sailor Jerry as stated above can have you "without pants and running through someones sprinklers at 3am".
CHEERS!

ddtcm

Dan
Established Member
Sailor Jerry is not just a "old tattooed salior" as someone said.In the tattoo world he is a legend.As far as the liquor Sailor Jerry goes,well........I've always drank captn and sprite w.lime and it was great,but Sailor Jerry has a much,much,much better taste.Be careful because a meeting with Sailor Jerry as stated above can have you "without pants and running through someones sprinklers at 3am".
CHEERS!

CBrowning84

Established Member
GOOD STUFF!! For as strong as it is, it's so smooth!!

My old room-mate and I actually put some in some lemonade one night and it was awesome!! (You wouldn't think it would be... I can't remember why we even did it lol)

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
wow i thought i was the only one noone else i know has ever had it. Sailor Jerry is easily my favorite rum. Not too pricey either:banana:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
captain-morgan-100-proof1.jpg

captain-morganPrivatestock-1.gif

/thread

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
i don't like it persnally but then again i don't like JD,JB,CROWN, etc. i don't like mixing drinks w/ coke so it might just be me. know a lot of Sailors that like it...just not my fav. pretty affordable though.

Users who are viewing this thread