Sailor Jerry Rum?

Domingo

LTs on a V6 Vert
Established Member
I do like sailor jerry, but I prefer Captain Morgan private stock for a sipping rum.

Nickyoobatz

Established Member
I LOVE Sailor Jerry. My friend introduced it to me 2 years ago and I've been spreading the word about it ever since. Definitely not a drink to do shots with, I almost ended up in the hospital doing that.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I was just introduced to it last week. Ive never heard of it, but I cant wait to try it. Unfortunately, im currently on antibiotics so alcohol is out of the question.

I usually drunk Pyrat XO Reserve rum with coke and thats some good shit. after a few of those, if drunk enough, i will go straight to the bottle on ice, and get really ****ed up.

pyrat-rum-xo.jpg

Could never do Capn Mo straight, its definitely a mixing rum IMO. They were putting down Sailor Jerry last weekend like it was just iced tea. Me was jealous.....

Last edited:

MistakenGenius

****** of the n00b
Established Member
Sailor is the only rum I will drink. Tastes better then even Captain private stock or black 100 in my opinion. I can't take to much sugar with my liquor, so I hated rum for the longest time until someone told me to pick up a bottle of Jerrys.

03CobraBro

Established Member
I had it for the first time when I came back to the states. My friends drink it all the time and it is pretty good. I can't find it here in Japan.

That's actually kind of ironic cause the story goes that Jerry ran a tattoo parlor in japan back in the 20's when he came up with the recipe. (or so says the bottle)

Last edited:

NFCstang

I probably don't like you
Established Member
Sailor Jerry shits all over Captain Morgan, but then again, IMO, spiced rum is the diarrhea of the carribean.

I'd much rather drink and aged or dark rum

Users who are viewing this thread