Saleen Cop Car

Yeah i wanna see one beat a shelby with a 2.8

in your wet dreams

those days have come and gone with the intro of the Terminator.

Hence you cruising this forum

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
In the movie the side of the car said "to punish and enslave." maybe it's on the other side but that one looks like it says "power in the hands of a few." It woulda been funny if it was still the punish one.

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
The_Wretched said:
nope it won't... like before, maro's and T/A's don't get the media attention or the market sales... but sure as hell beat the mustang in performance... been that way since the beginning.
Ya, those 87-92 camaro's really beat the Fox's up on the street! HaHa, not to mention the 03-04 Cobra's.

BOW.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Pretty cool cop car. Not very stealth, though. LOL! As for the '09 Camaro, although I have a Terminator heart, it is going to be a very popular car IMO. I like the overall styling better than the new Mustang GT/GT500. And the new Z-28 will likely be priced to steal some thunder from Ford. GM will want to sell a lot of them. Regardless of which side of the camp you sit it, you have to be at least happy that we're going to see some good old late model Ford vs. Chevy competition again. Let the muscle wars begin. :)

todd4566

Man Of Steel
Established Member
albino96 said:
In the movie the side of the car said "to punish and enslave." maybe it's on the other side but that one looks like it says "power in the hands of a few." It woulda been funny if it was still the punish one.

I noticed that too. Are we sure this is the movie car, and not an actual police car?

Iceman II

Right Behind You!
Established Member
BayareaSS said:
I spotted this today in Irvine, Ca at the Irvine Spectrum. The saleen store is also located there.
This car still cant catch a Chevy!:D

Ah yes, but the radio can! and get those darn kids away from the car, rubbing that chain all over it. :bash:

gduquett

SVT Rocks
Established Member
I had not seen it - and don't plan to see the movie, so thanks!

BayareaSS said:
I havent kept up with the movie so i didnt know. I just thought it was something you guys might not have seen before........oh well maybe next time :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread