Saleen hood and wheels installed

R-SPEC015

Established Member
Hi Beernuts,

I really like the look of your wheels.

I'm hunting around for a new set of wheels for my GT R-Spec. (It's an Australian Ford Performance Vehicles limited edition powered by a supercharged 5.0 V8 I bought last year.)

Would you mind posting the brand and style of your wheels please?

Here's some photos of my car.

leftsided.jpg
[/IMG]

dsc00114hs.jpg
[/IMG]

dsc00112or.jpg
[/IMG]

frontsideb.jpg
[/IMG]

Cheers,

Jim

Last edited:

Beernuts

Established Member
Hey Jim, sweet ride!

The wheels are 20" Saleen Speedstars. The fronts are 20" x 9" w/ 30mm offset and the rears are 20" x 10" w/ 50mm offset. Not sure if they would fit on your car but they would definitely look good.

mebcop

MasterDebater
Established Member
Hi Beernuts,

I really like the look of your wheels.

I'm hunting around for a new set of wheels for my GT R-Spec. (It's an Australian Ford Performance Vehicles limited edition powered by a supercharged 5.0 V8 I bought last year.)

Would you mind posting the brand and style of your wheels please?

Here's some photos of my car.

leftsided.jpg
[/IMG]

dsc00114hs.jpg
[/IMG]

dsc00112or.jpg
[/IMG]

frontsideb.jpg
[/IMG]

Cheers,

Jim

More pics!!! Under hood and interior

R-SPEC015

Established Member
Hey Jim, sweet ride!

The wheels are 20" Saleen Speedstars. The fronts are 20" x 9" w/ 30mm offset and the rears are 20" x 10" w/ 50mm offset. Not sure if they would fit on your car but they would definitely look good.

Thanks Beernuts,

I don't think those will fit. I was hoping to stick to 19's. She has 19x8 front +36.5 and 19x9 rear +43.

I'm looking at Forgestars CF5 19x8.5 F (+32) and 19x9.5 R (+40),; haven't decided matte black or piano black yet.

The 335 refers to flywheel kW but these things are seriously understated by Ford; some FordForum members are getting 320 to 340kW at the rear wheels. With the ZF 6-speed auto box they can do 0 to 100kmh in 4.5secs.

Mebcop, I'll post up some more pics soon.

Thanks for the welcome,

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread