Saleen Parnelli Jones edition

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
03 DSG Snake said:
You should do YOUR research... :loser:

N/A 302 modular

Ouch...ownage.

I am glad they are going to make them. I will be excited to see one on the streets.

Kenardo

Established Member
Envy takes strang forms !

03SBSVT said:
you need to research some more, saleen might have some nice products, but the parnelli jones edition is nothing more than an overhyped GT with a blower and suspension. and there customer service sucks!

FYI ~ There is NO BLOWER on a Saleen 2007 Parnelli Jone Limited Edition !!!

Kenardo

Established Member
HotRodHarry said:
I thought the Saleen Parnelli Jones edition was a 5.0(302) naturally aspirated motor. And Saleen helps Ford out alot..and visa versa. The Supercar Ford GT was a big effort from Saleen with Ford also. Its a nice looking tribute car that I am sure is very well done. I like them all and wish I could own them all at the same time.

RIGHT ON HARRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FASN8N

Established Member
ON D BIT said:
the point is one looks like it came from the factory and one looks like added on trash!

Can you honestly say these are not good looking cars?

S351BroSpred.jpg

awesome_saleen2.jpg

s3513.jpg

SaleenSA-10.jpg

SaleenSSC.jpg

e23e.jpg

LargeOrangeFont

Raise your fist in resist
Established Member
My friend got to drive a PJ. He liked it alot better than the S281E, and said it felt faster. He said the 302 performed awesome, and the throttle response was insane.

Ashley

Mike H

I Took My Own Avatar Pic
Established Member
HotRodHarry said:
Some good pics and info here to show it all. Why do people rip cars so bad when they must know fellow Ford people here do own them. Sad....

+1:xpl:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
FASN8N said:
Can you honestly say these are not good looking cars?

yes, i do not like the look of the plastic.

Some good pics and info here to show it all. Why do people rip cars so bad when they must know fellow Ford people here do own them. Sad....

i said saleen uses too much plastic in the look of thier cars. i do not like the look of the plastic. i said nothing to the effect of thier performance, engineering or quality. so if stating my opinion is ripping a car builder so be it?:shrug:

the cleanest car i have seen from saleen is the pj edition. of the 05+ saleens i do not like the rocker panels or the rear spoiler.

Users who are viewing this thread