Saleen side scoops and C Pillars (Authentic)

HIErPwRd

Established Member
I have two pairs of Saleen side scoops and one set of C pillars.

One pair of side scoops is unpainted, and the other pair is yellow, I believe zinc yellow but cannot say w/ certainty. They are both in excellent condition.

The C pillars are not in the best shape- they will need to be prepped and painted, and they may need a little work in order to fit properly. They are currently painted rio red.

I would like to get $175 plus actual shipping for the side scoops, am open to offers on the C Pillars.

Thanks!

EDIT: PICS CAN BE SEEN HERE:

PICS CAN BE SEEN HERE:

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Last edited:

HIErPwRd

Established Member
Sorry guys, box is now clear. I can get you all pics on Sunday if you want to message me with your email addresses.

Schwaebz98- I actually moved to Raleigh NC a couple years back.

HIErPwRd

Established Member
Were you ever able to get a shipping quote on the c pillars?

66221, right? If thats it I'll get you an estimate, I actually have them on hold at the shipping and packaging store, but may not be able to call them until Tuesday, am working a 24 hr shift tomorrow and don't know if I'll be able to make any calls.. :/
I do have a tentative offer on them, but am waiting to hear back from him (Pharrbear)

Last edited:

HIErPwRd

Established Member
PM's sent.. 1 set of scoops still up for grabs, pillars are still for the taking.

Pillars/sail panels are $600.00+ new! make me an offer I want to see these things go!

HIErPwRd

Established Member
Back in town guys.
The side scoops with packaging weigh just around 6 lbs., and measure 22" x 13" x 5".

The C Pillars weigh more or less 4lbs each, and measure 3ft 3 inches x 1 ft x 4 inches each. (39" x 12" x 4") I do not have a box for them, but was told that one could be purchased for well under $10.

Will calculate rates via the Fed Ex website for those that have requested quotes.

Again, I definately appreciate everyones patience!

Last edited:

HIErPwRd

Established Member
PM's returned. Second set of side scoops are still for the taking, had been holding onto them for someone, but does not look like they are going to follow through. I do not have a box for the second set, so after the first set goes I will need to have a box made in order to ship the second set. Still shouldn't cost much more than $5 or so.

Users who are viewing this thread