San Fran good eats ???

2thman

giggle gas expert
Established Member
I am staying in SF for a week in the Nob Hill area. Any Bay residents have any suggestions. Was planning on going to the wharf 1 night and probably Chinatown 1 night. Thanks

jason

StangD281

Established Member
Originally posted by 2thman
I am staying in SF for a week in the Nob Hill area. Any Bay residents have any suggestions. Was planning on going to the wharf 1 night and probably Chinatown 1 night. Thanks

jason
The words "SF" & "Nob Hill" just seem to appropriately fit together in a sentence for some reason. :dw:

LL or 03DOHC can help with the suggestions....

03DOHC

Established Member
Chinatown- House of Nan King, Golden Turtle on Van Ness, Fountian Court.

Warf- Rain Forest Cafe

I've never been to any of these places. I got the suggestions from some guys at work. :)

03DOHC

Established Member
South of Market area is a good place to go if you're single. Lots of clubs and places to eat.

cobravert03

Why? Because it's funny.
Chinese - House of Nan King at the far end of Kearny in Chinatown is fantastic. It gets all the awards every year, but it's just a little hole-in-the-wall place. Been there myself and it's the best I've ever had.

gyacopetti

Super Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
sea food check out Scomas and Aliotos<both on the warf
Italian - F'Ior Di Italia <AWESOME> and i think its Fricos oldest italian restaurant..its in North Beach
Another good one is Kuletos< it might be spelled with a "C" but its near Union Square>

Oh yeah don't go to Rainforest Cafe, its WAY over rated.

Liv4Spd

Established Member
I highly recomend Scomas for Seafood and if your into Mediteranian food theres great place called Kan Zaman. They've got Argilies "Hookas" and Belly dancers Thurs Fri & Sat, and last but certainly not least for good steak try Ruth Chris Steak House and the House of Prime Rib. Just make sure that you call ahead for reservations. Enjoy!
Oh Yea, for dessert try Gherideli Square!

2thman

giggle gas expert
Established Member
Thanks

Man its gonna be hard to work today, im pumped. First trip with wife, and WITHOUT kids in over 3 years:beer:
Maybe I could borrow your 03 for a day DOHC? Always wanted to go flying over those hills like in the movies:-D

jason

Users who are viewing this thread