santa came early :)

redfire004

Established Member
well i got my billetflow idler pullys and my 3.400 blower pully today,,in redfire there very nice,,i got the whole set of pullys 4 plus ,the blower pully,,i also had my steeda full length subframes installed...i installed my steeda cai kit..and the steeda strut tower brace,i should get my magnaflow cat back tomorrow..fingers crossed..then i am off to get a tune with the sct tuner..then get it dynod,,,just courious where can i order the new belt?..billetflow does not carry the belts yet,,and it should be ok to drive as long as i keep it out of boost,,as for a not leaning it out on the high side?..i went with the 3.400 pully because i was looking to be more conservative for now,,thanks... :)

Hye

Established Member
you will like the magnaflow. I just put one on my car a couple weeks ago. A *tad* bit quiet after u get use to it, but thats okay because if you ever want to go louder than you can just ad an x-pipe. I think im going to be complementing the c/b with a catted x-pipe :)

how does your car feel with the subframes? stb? Is the handling improved?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
StngStr said:
3.4 pulley? why not smaller?

SOME peopel think 500 CRANK hp is enough... :lol: ...weirdo's...

have fun with it!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
redfire004 said:
well i got my billetflow idler pullys and my 3.400 blower pully today,,in redfire there very nice,,i got the whole set of pullys 4 plus ,the blower pully,,i also had my steeda full length subframes installed...i installed my steeda cai kit..and the steeda strut tower brace,i should get my magnaflow cat back tomorrow..fingers crossed..then i am off to get a tune with the sct tuner..then get it dynod,,,just courious where can i order the new belt?..billetflow does not carry the belts yet,,and it should be ok to drive as long as i keep it out of boost,,as for a not leaning it out on the high side?..i went with the 3.400 pully because i was looking to be more conservative for now,,thanks... :)
You'll be happy overall with the package. But I predict that in less than a month you'll be swapping that 3.40 pulley for a 2.93 or 2.90. And maybe just a slight thought about a 2lb. lower. It doesn't stop, you know. Even if you try! LOL!

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Yea you will deffentially be changing that pulley in no time, you will see about 1lb of boost over stock which is good for about 10hp, Should of just went with a 2.93 if you wanted to be conservative sence thats a stock pulley on lightings

WDW MKR

Established Member
As far as the belt, just run to your local Autozone and pick up a Gatorback for $26. Might take a few days to come in, the price and availability is hard to beat.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If you do go to Autozone I would recommend that you bring the Gatorback part number with you. I had one Autozone sales guy that swore they didn't make a supercharger belt for the Cobra, and a couple of others here have run into other "don't have a clue" salespeople at Autozone as well.

BoneCrusher

Established Member
Congrats, post up some pics of those refire pullies if you get a chance. You staying with the stock H for now?

Users who are viewing this thread