Sarasota Meet

04Cobra23

Twin Screwed
Established Member
St.Armands circle is going to be a MESS. Your just about into full season, its not going to be fun. That beach area in the pic should be good for a meeting spot. Also the PM I got for 2pm isnt going to work for me, too late(have to work in the afternoon) and just an FYI traffic is probably going to be a bitch on either key. Staying off the islands would be a good idea. If the time can be made earlier let me know I will definatley be in!

carguy1985

I Do Car Photography
Established Member
We did a cruise a few years ago me and some of the need2speed guys from the walmart on SR70 down 70 towards the water then down cortez to anna maria then down to siesta then we ate dinner at the old salty dog. It was about 12 cars and it was a pita to keep everyone in line because of the lights. I probably am down for this. I was going to go hang out at the DH event aka track rental on the 16th at BMP but pics will be limited because of the light since it starts at 4ish, so i think i may do this... not 100% yet.

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
We did a cruise a few years ago me and some of the need2speed guys from the walmart on SR70 down 70 towards the water then down cortez to anna maria then down to siesta then we ate dinner at the old salty dog. It was about 12 cars and it was a pita to keep everyone in line because of the lights. I probably am down for this. I was going to go hang out at the DH event aka track rental on the 16th at BMP but pics will be limited because of the light since it starts at 4ish, so i think i may do this... not 100% yet.

We could sure use your Photo talent at the Cruise!!
The Anna Maria Island and St. Armands Cir was just an idea....if anyone else has something better feel free to shout it out!

The Pic I posted was this location:
160 S Gulf of Mexico Dr, Longboat Key, FL, United States

Then there is this location too:
1736 Ken Thompson Pkwy, Sarasota, FL 34236

Last edited:

carguy1985

I Do Car Photography
Established Member

04Cobra23

Twin Screwed
Established Member
Depending on how many cars are going to be involved I may be able to assist in parking on Siesta Key, across the street from the beach club. I own a restaurant on the key and have a private lot to park so I could block it off to set it up. It might have to be earlier than 2pm though.

Predatorbird

Established Member
Depending on how many cars are going to be involved I may be able to assist in parking on Siesta Key, across the street from the beach club. I own a restaurant on the key and have a private lot to park so I could block it off to set it up. It might have to be earlier than 2pm though.

Do you own the Hub?

Predatorbird

Established Member
Bump

It's not looking like this is going to happen this time. If the Sarasota area people want to meet up for pics I'm free after 12pm on Sat and anytime on Sun.

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
Wait, why is this not going to happen!? I thought we were all down for it......
I can not do it after Feb I will be out of the country for 6mo.

I'm still down for meeting up!

Predatorbird

Established Member
Wait, why is this not going to happen!? I thought we were all down for it......
I can not do it after Feb I will be out of the country for 6mo.

I'm still down for meeting up!

There are only two confirmed people who are able to meet... you and me. :beer:

I don't want to waste anyone's time who might be coming out of the area if this turns out to be a bust.

Users who are viewing this thread