Satellite photo's

atrainsgt

Established Member
Is there any way to get decent satellite photo's from a certain time period? Is that even possible? I had a wreck in December that I didn't cause but I received the ticket for it and unfortunately I didn't have a camera on me at the time of the accident so I didn't have any proof that I did not cause the wreck. I'm taking it to court on the 25th and I'm trying to make a strong case. Here is a picture that I drew up to show the accident. My car is the yellow one. The lady said I pulled out and hit her, and that's simply not true.

car wreck :: cardiagramrealthing.jpg picture by mx400 - Photobucket

Last edited:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
yes...it is infact possible to send a satellite back in time and re-task it to image your exact location

but first you need either a flux capicitor or you need Chuck Norris to roundhouse kick said satellite

Jefe

Established Member
Definitely possible haha. You just have to hope the google earth/map pic of that street was taken within the few minutes your cars were there or hope the Google streetview vehicle rolled through and caught it at the same time as well. Ok not likely...

No witnesses? No police report? Have you talked to her privately? Insurance involved?

Last edited:

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
yes...it is infact possible to send a satellite back in time and re-task it to image your exact location

but first you need either a flux capicitor or you need Chuck Norris to roundhouse kick said satellite

But where would he get the plutonium?

atrainsgt

Established Member
Definitely possible haha. You just have to hope the google earth/map pic of that street was taken within the few minutes your cars were there or hope the Google streetview vehicle rolled through and caught it at the same time as well. Ok not likely...

I figured some satellites had to be taking pictures all the time. I knew the chances would be slim but I was hoping some satellites were updating their imagery in December. A lot of google's imagery is a couple years old. My car only had some paint on the bumper so I wasn't going to make a claim but her car didn't fair so well.

Last edited:

stangin99

Established Member
Call up Obama, tell him to turn on the time machine and send someone back there to take a picture for you.

The government has the technology.

juzlookzfazt

Established Member
Don't police or whatever department use laws of physics, probability and other means to determine what exactly (kinda) happened at the scene using tread marks, the direction in which the cars were faced, etc? If police were not involved, then you owned yourself and should of had them involved lol.

atrainsgt

Established Member
Don't police or whatever department use laws of physics, probability and other means to determine what exactly (kinda) happened at the scene using tread marks, the direction in which the cars were faced, etc? If police were not involved, then you owned yourself and should of had them involved lol.

That's the problem, the ladies car spun around and was sitting sideways in the entrance blocking it, and my car was sitting the correct way blocking the left turn lane. The 911 operator told us to move the vehicles. The cop didn't show up for another 20 minutes or so. There were no glass and no tire marks, the cop said it might of happened my way but he had nothing to say other wise. He went with what he "thought".

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
Is there any way to get decent satellite photo's from a certain time period? Is that even possible? I had a wreck in December that I didn't cause but I received the ticket for it and unfortunately I didn't have a camera on me at the time of the accident so I didn't have any proof that I did not cause the wreck. I'm taking it to court on the 25th and I'm trying to make a strong case. Here is a picture that I drew up to show the accident. My car is the yellow one. The lady said I pulled out and hit her, and that's simply not true.

car wreck :: cardiagramrealthing.jpg picture by mx400 - Photobucket

GeoEye | Innovative Geospatial Products & Solutions Provider

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for the OP.

Users who are viewing this thread