Saturday I will be driving my Terminator

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
Well my buddy from work is going to buy my winter truck on saturday. So that means its time to get my Terminator out :burnout: I cant wait, Its kind of all I can think about right now...I just hope it doesnt snow again. I'm also excited because Ive got some mods building up- H&R Race springs, an extra eaton, tb/plenum to send to steg, 2.93 upper, and I'm ordering my 4 or 6lb lower next week. Just thought id share. Anyone else who stores in the winter getting theirs out soon?

64comet

Established Member
No reason to store it here. Can't imagine not being able to drive it all the time. I would sure miss it. Hell haven't driven mine in a few days and I am already going through withdrawl. Enjoy your car.

ModsAway

Established Member
Great to hear!!! I still have over a month to wait, I'm not putting mine back on the road until May 1st.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
64comet said:
No reason to store it here. Can't imagine not being able to drive it all the time. I would sure miss it. Hell haven't driven mine in a few days and I am already going through withdrawl. Enjoy your car.
Don't rub it in! LOL! We're still looking at snow around here. I hate snow! :(

GTtoSVT

Established Member
Me Too

Wizards

I too will be picking up my Terminator tomorrow for the 1st time. I cannot
wait to catch my flight in the AM and be driving my snake by mid day.

Cant wait :pepper:

Brian (Soon to be TERMINATED)

hogger

SVT-a-holic
Established Member
My Cobra has been put away since October 7th of last year and there is STILL 3 ft of snow on the ground! Last night's low was -25C. I WANT TO DRIVE MY COBRA!! Thanks for listening guys!

Hogger

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
oh sick, when i first got in and started driving i was nervous/excited. i still get that way when i pick it up from the dealership after warranty work lol.

GTtoSVT

Established Member
Yipee

I just got mine yesterday and drove it home 660 miles and I love it. There is NO comparision to the GT. :pepper:

Brian (I have been Terminated) :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread