Savage Lady!

josephcostello

Established Member
Gotta love it- initiates the fight by getting in the other lady's face and looks like grabbing her. Gets her ass beat, then cries that she was attacked and she's pregnant. Maybe if she lost some pounds off those arms she would've been better off.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

jacker1991

Established Member
When a bitch start taking off her shoes to fight you, it is time to start screaming from the other side of the room, she means business. LOL!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Gotta love it- initiates the fight by getting in the other lady's face and looks like grabbing her. Gets her ass beat, then cries that she was attacked and she's pregnant. Maybe if she lost some pounds off those arms she would've been better off.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

usually its "you dont hit a lady!" after they hit a guy.
but that's trumped by the all powerful "you dont hit a pregnant woman!" which can apply to anyone.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I don't know what she expects. If you're going to be racist towards someone that's obvious dating the type of person you're being racist against, then that's asking for a whooping.

Kind of glad the girl stuck up for her man/values. More people need to call racism out when they see it and provide a check valve for idiots.

Users who are viewing this thread