Saw 2013 Boss Two Days Ago

jonb347

Established Member
I just got back from the dealer meeting. They showed us 2013 boss, gt, v6, fusion, escape, and some other stuff. here is a link to my thread
JUST SAW 2013 Mustang, Escape, Fusion and More. I GOT THE SCOOP! Ford dealer show - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

but for boss specifically.
confirm 70 style side stripe. just like the rest, they are new from doors forward and new taillight style/panel. saw a laguna seca in school bus yellow! gorgeous!!!

also, got to get rides around fords test track with paul miller and some other pros. AMAZING, wish I had a 2012, or 2013!

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
but for boss specifically.
confirm 70 style side stripe. just like the rest, they are new from doors forward and new taillight style/panel. saw a laguna seca in school bus yellow! gorgeous!!!

Hey Jon,

Any insight on the Gotta-Have-It Green for 2013? I'm curious what it is actually gonna look like.

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
i understand that is basically grabber green

yeah, that is my understanding too. All the pics I've seen (from the speed channel clips) give it a metallic appearance, and make it appear to be more like Legendary Lime / Lime Gold Metallic.

Probably won't get any clarification on the color until they start rolling them out the door :-/

mgmustang1

Established Member
Mach 1 or boss 351 these are great times for muscle cars but they are so expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread