Saw 2F2F TOnight

nyk438

Established Member
ohh that blue camaro....

The skyline was nice but a PURPLE SPYDER?! WTFUX!

Bad acting hot women riced cars....:kaboom:

ltv1

Established Member
Were there *a lot* of sweaty, scantily clad, tattooed, writhing, ethnic women ?

The wenches in the first one were smokin' but not plentiful enough.

I do want to know if there were more, before I fork over the money.

Thanks.

nyk438

Established Member
Originally posted by ltv1
Were there *a lot* of sweaty, scantily clad, tattooed, writhing, ethnic women ?

The wenches in the first one were smokin' but not plentiful enough.

I do want to know if there were more, before I fork over the money.

Thanks.

Well....There are a few scenes where are some fine women but not very plentiful for my tastes..

taronis

Banned
I sat on my buddy's back porch, smoking cigars, drinking GlenClavia (sp?) and watching the Methuen Police set up for all the kiddies to speed out of "the Loop" after viewing this jack-off fantacy. We stopped counting ticketing stops at 60!:lol: :lol: :-D :-D :lol: :lol: :beer: :beer:

Guess those kids won't be buying and down pipes and ground effects this month!:burnout: :burnout: :lol1: :lol1: :loser: :loser: :lol: :lol: :lol:

blacknight07607

Tailgating State
Established Member
I have to admit this movie was better than the first one. The plot was a little more realistic and believable. At least this one was about crooked cops, drugs and money.

The first one was about friggin hijacked 18 wheelers loaded with dvd players and VCR's.:nonono:

simpman

game artist
Established Member
Originally posted by project626
I have to admit this movie was better than the first one. The plot was a little more realistic and believable. At least this one was about crooked cops, drugs and money.

The first one was about friggin hijacked 18 wheelers loaded with dvd players and VCR's.:nonono:

The plot was terrible. Why would a druglord hire flashy racer's that stick out like a sore thumb to transport his bags of money?
It doesn't make sense. Why not just transport it discreetly.
The plot was terrible. It was so bad that I have to say it made the original's seem good. :shrug:

blacknight07607

Tailgating State
Established Member
Originally posted by simpman
The plot was terrible. Why would a druglord hire flashy racer's that stick out like a sore thumb to transport his bags of money?
It doesn't make sense. Why not just transport it discreetly.
The plot was terrible. It was so bad that I have to say it made the original's seem good. :shrug:

I didn't say it was the best plot in the world. It was just more believable than the first one:beer:

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Originally posted by taronis
I sat on my buddy's back porch, smoking cigars, drinking GlenClavia (sp?) and watching the Methuen Police set up for all the kiddies to speed out of "the Loop" after viewing this jack-off fantacy. We stopped counting ticketing stops at 60!
:lol: LMAO

simpman

game artist
Established Member
I wonder what the general consensus on 2f2f is from the rice crowd, seeing that the domestics end up being a big part at the end, and pretty much owning the mitsubishi's.

zzzzzer

Established Member
I love the part when Tyrese is in the Spider revving it up then the Yenko rev's his and his face goes :eek:
:lol:
:shrug: Who won that race anyway?

zzzzzer

Established Member
The ricers won. of course...But of course they had to spray and play a little game of chicken in order to win:chicken:
So that hidious paint job masking what's suppose to be an Eclipse beat the mint Yenko? :nonono: I'm at a lost for words though I can't say I'm surprised.
Thanks for the answer, man. :beer:

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
No. The Yenko smoked the Spyder. It was the EVO who won the tag-team race...

simpman

game artist
Established Member
They played tag team racing.
The Eclipse got it's ass kicked pretty much.

The Evo played a game of chicken with the challenger, and the challenger skidded off the road. It gave the evo enough time to catch up. But he still had to use a lot of spray to barely win.

I did like how the domestic owners called the rice cracker jack cars.

Users who are viewing this thread