Saw a Red/White Shelby GT 500 today in Syracuse,NY.Belong to anyone here??

Jbahoffman

Established Member
We saw a Red/White Shelby GT 500 today in Syracuse,NY. Belong to anyone on here. Its a beauty!!!!!!

First one we've heard about in Northeast!!!

Last edited:

svtcobra20

Established Member
I can confirm that there is a Shelby in Syracuse. My buddy saw it and I told him he was full of crap.. Came home and saw this thread, and from his description it sounds like the same car.

I hope it does belong to someone on this board because we can end this feud early.........
I'll run that red shelby into the ground with my 03 terminator....

So if the owner reads these forums... Bring it on and lets put it on tape for the world to see. I'll stomp a mud hole in your $70000 @zz for sure!!!!
:pepper: :pepper: :banana: :banana:

svtcobra20

Established Member
Where exactly did you see the car? My buddies seriously want to go out and look for the red car tonight and get a race on tape. My buddy saw it on Buckley Road at around six in the evening. Where exactly did you see it?

2-slow

Say what?
Established Member
svtcobra20 said:
I hope it does belong to someone on this board because we can end this feud early.........

So if the owner reads these forums... Bring it on and lets put it on tape for the world to see. I'll stomp a mud hole in your $70000 @zz for sure!!!!
So how about you just end the feud now and don't post stupid shit like that.

Last edited:

svtcobra20

Established Member
I live in solvay. I have an 03 Cobra in redfire metallic and a 94 Cobra in white with the shinoda cobra stripe package on it. Where are you from?

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
svtcobra20 said:
I can confirm that there is a Shelby in Syracuse. My buddy saw it and I told him he was full of crap.. Came home and saw this thread, and from his description it sounds like the same car.

So, let me make sure I have this right? You want to run a stock GT500 with a Modded Terminator? And you're going to feel good about that kill? Just curious?:shrug:

rkomo

Herro, Mr. Itabashi here
Established Member
ac427cobra said:
So, let me make sure I have this right? You want to run a stock GT500 with a Modded Terminator? And you're going to feel good about that kill? Just curious?:shrug:

Never mind that idiot. We New Yorkers take our residents with mental illness and ship them up north as to keep them out of sight. It's an imperfect system...

03yellow

Established Member
Sorry about this dope.
I'm an 03 terminator owner as well.
It wont be long till I own the new GT500 and it wont stay stock. Cheap and easy mods are on the way.
Along, with the GT500s stout bottom end we should see numbers over 700rwhp with the new KB.
I'm very excited about the new GT500. I was concerned they would skimp on the bottom end; but this monster is built.
It will be the King of SVTs line up.

svtcobra20 said:

Users who are viewing this thread