Saw a truck load full of Ford Fiesta's today

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
so this is the first time im seeing the fiesta

when i read the title i was like 'ewww, fiesta..lets go see how ugly this car is..'

and in turn..was shocked, thats actually a REALLY nice car!

blownsvtlightning

Established Member
dont count on a diesel. ford has already said that the US cost for a diesel fiesta would be ~$25k because of the bullshit US emissions regs. keep in mind that this is smaller than a focus, no one is anyone paying $25k for this thing.

what, ford press releases? they've already announced many euro products that will be making their way over here. there will be around 10 to 12 euro cars that will be sold in the US within the next 3 years, many of them replacing current US products but keeping their name. the kuga will be the base for the new escape, we're getting the genIII focus, the mondeo and fusion platforms will be merged, the transit connect will be out by this summer i believe, and of course we're getting the fiesta(also released this summer i believe).

word is that mulally is pushing to get the ka over here too, those things are just cool!

more too it than that, I get my info from some Engineers I know up there, but hey, I guess car and driver knows more than they do..

THE_STIG

Established Member
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BMmKKCef18]YouTube - Top Gear - Jeremy Clarkson road tests the Ford Fiesta 1/2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vauvmLPOoHo&feature=related]YouTube - Top Gear - Jeremy Clarkson road tests the Ford Fiesta 2/2[/ame]

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
as i said, ford press releases/interviews, not C&D. c'mon dude, you dont have to work at ford to know what is going on there(you dont really think your the only one with 'insider info' do you?). your not gonna tell us you have some inside info on a modular based V8 that will displace 5.0l and be released in the mustang next year are you?

Users who are viewing this thread