Saw a Veyron yesterday.

03CobraBro

Established Member
I normally don't post exotic sightings because I see so many of em in my area... For whatever reason, no industry around here. :shrug: Anyway I thought this one was worth noting.

So yesterday at lunch a saw one going the opposite direction on 116th street. Cool, I thought. Too bad it wasn't going the same direction. Well! On my way home after work I was about to pull into my neighborhood and happened to catch my eye a couple cars up. So I rode on up to check it out. Sure enough, it was what I thought it was. Car looked nice, guy was on a cell phone though. Couldn't here it all that well though, not sure what they are supposed to sound like. Anyway so I gave him the thumbs up and he pulled in behind me and waved. So I swung around and headed home. Now to spot an SSC Ultimate Aero. :rolling:

canibus

Established Member
i confused those new audi's for a veyron the other day. i was like :banana:, when i realized it wasn't i was like :nonono:

SupaNOVA

Is Not Amused.
Established Member
:eek: 116th street! i live on 146th so ill be on the lookout:banana::banana::banana:

mx6er2587

Established Member
Nice. I'd love to spot some exotics every now and then. Only recent siting I've had is the Maserati that parks in front of a very shady "fax and copier" store around the corner from me.

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
Saw a guy who was displaying some of his cars here on Saturday. Ferrari 599GTB, F40,
F50. 2 Maseratis (coupe and sedan), Lotus and 2 other ferraris. Was pretty neat.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
living near a weekly exotic car show ive actually yet to see a veyron on the streets. or mclaren f1, or SSC or koenigsegge, of F50. seen them all at sema, but not on the street. :shrug: seen just about every other major supercar though. oh, havent even seen an MC12 at sema though :(

Users who are viewing this thread