Saw one in person today...

Ryan02Stang

Established Member
Car is absolutely AWESOME in person! I love the oversized Cobra emblems. I didn't think the ride height was THAT bad, its not race car low...but its not like past 4x4 Mustangs. The front brakes look HUGE in person and fill up the entire 18 inch wheels. Interior was not poor quality at all, the steering will looked great! My only real compaint about the car was the ugly "knob" (antenna) for the Sirius radio, it looks terribly out of place...I def won't be opting for satellite radio when I order mine. Here are a couple pics...

MustangGT023.jpg

MustangGT006.jpg

MustangGT001-1.jpg

MustangGT005.jpg

MustangGT019.jpg

Last edited:

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Ryan02Stang said:
My only real compaint about the car was the ugly "knob" (antenna) for the Sirius radio, it looks terribly out of place...I def won't be opting for satellite radio when I order mine.

Ahh yes...the dreaded black blob!:bored:
With technology comes sacrafice...and I sacraficed Sirius for that very reason.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
The dude standing behind the car is either screaming with excitement or is thoroughly not impressed...LOL
MustangGT019.jpg

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Snakebite said:
Ahh yes...the dreaded black blob!:bored:
With technology comes sacrafice...and I sacraficed Sirius for that very reason.
I chose to get the Sirius because I will just relocate the blob inside the trunk. We did this on my dads Benz and it worked just fine, it's just 2 way taped on.

Ryan02Stang

Established Member
dgussin1 said:
I chose to get the Sirius because I will just relocate the blob inside the trunk. We did this on my dads Benz and it worked just fine, it's just 2 way taped on.
Isn't there some kind of hole poked in the deck lid for the wire to go through? I like your idea though if there is no hole!

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Ryan02Stang said:
Isn't there some kind of hole poked in the deck lid for the wire to go through? I like your idea though if there is no hole!
I sure as fu*k hope not.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
dgussin1 said:
If it can be relocated in the trunk (without leaving an access hole)...that would be awesome!

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Snakebite said:
If it can be relocated in the trunk (without leaving an access hole)...that would be awesome!
i am fairly certain that the wire is ran through the spoiler area...

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
nice stuff man, i really dont think the ride height is all that bad either. of course it can be lower but, for a from-the-factory performance car, its not all that bad. dont some mercedes(AMGs?) sit higher than that?

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Ry_Trapp0 said:
nice stuff man, i really dont think the ride height is all that bad either. of course it can be lower but, for a from-the-factory performance car, its not all that bad. dont some mercedes(AMGs?) sit higher than that?
the amg mercedes have a ride height adjustor inside the car that can lower the car approx 1" via a button.

The shelby has as much of a wheel gap as my 04 cobra does with the stock springs and 18" wheels...17's make the gap look less.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
oh yea, thats right. forgot about the fact that every car they seem to make has ride hieght adjustment, neck warmers, padded gas/brake/clutch pedals...

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
You know I was thinking for anyone who wanted the Sirius but not the blob, they could mount the antenae inside of one of the rear view mirror pods. I have seen it down on many cars and it works fine as well as dissapears.

Ryan02Stang

Established Member
Florida Chris said:
Sorry, unfortunately the wire runs through a hole in the trunk. I just walked out into my garage and confirmed...

I figured it did. How do you like your GT500 so far?? Any driving impressions? I must say...I'm quite jealous of your garage. 2005 GT and 2007 GT500...very nice!

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
cobra12003 said:
I did not like the way the plate goes into the bumper now. No chance for SS inserts on that.

How long have the inserts been in the bumpers? Don't you think designs ever need to progress??! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread