Saw one in person today...

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
ac427cobra said:
How long have the inserts been in the bumpers? Don't you think designs ever need to progress??! :shrug:
I never did like inserts...well some of the black inserts on other colors looked good, but the rest of it was... :xpl:

Florida Chris

Established Member
Ryan02Stang said:
I figured it did. How do you like your GT500 so far?? Any driving impressions? I must say...I'm quite jealous of your garage. 2005 GT and 2007 GT500...very nice!

So far I have really enjoyed her. I picked up the car from Freedom Ford in Hampton Virginia (same place I got my GT) last week and drove home to Florida taking back roads the whole way. I have about 1100 miles on it now and I am really enjoying the car. Nice tight car, wonderful smooth delivery of power and great brakes. Feels more nimble than I expected. It will be my daily driver.

The car attracts more attention than my GT does, yes I am serious!

Mine is blue with white stripes.

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Florida Chris said:
So far I have really enjoyed her. I picked up the car from Freedom Ford in Hampton Virginia (same place I got my GT) last week and drove home to Florida taking back roads the whole way. I have about 1100 miles on it now and I am really enjoying the car. Nice tight car, wonderful smooth delivery of power and great brakes. Feels more nimble than I expected. It will be my daily driver.

That must be sweet, enjoy them.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Florida Chris said:

I wanna be like Chris when I grow up!!! :rockon:

cobra12003

Established Member
ac427cobra said:
How long have the inserts been in the bumpers? Don't you think designs ever need to progress??! :shrug:

Change sometimes is good.
It is an opinion of the buyers I quess if it is good or not. I am a mustang owner and potential future buyer ,so that IMO.

Ryan02Stang

Established Member
Florida Chris said:

Great to hear you enjoy it! I can't believe it gets more attention than your GT...it makes me want to go buy one right now.

venams03

Established Member
Ryan02Stang said:
Car is absolutely AWESOME in person!

Hey Ryan;

I was at the Victor car show too with my son. How'd you like that Saleen S7? They said that one cost 499K and was privately owned.

Did you see the that caravan of Camaro's that went parading past on Route 12, one by one? What a bunch of JackA****. Wandell jumped on the microphone and yelled "keep going guys, only FORDS allowed in her". That was priceless.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
TEABG

Read this:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302373

Then this:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182012

PM me if you have any questions!

We are no longer putting up with that kind of crap around here! :nonono: :nono: (in case you have not been informed?!!)

You don't like the car? Fine! Go to hondatech.com or corvettez06.com and join in over there. We won't miss you here! Trust me!

You are on warning #1 as of right now!

Have a nice day!!!

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

Last edited:

Ryan02Stang

Established Member
venams03 said:
Ryan02Stang said:
Car is absolutely AWESOME in person!

Hey Ryan;

I was at the Victor car show too with my son. How'd you like that Saleen S7? They said that one cost 499K and was privately owned.

Did you see the that caravan of Camaro's that went parading past on Route 12, one by one? What a bunch of JackA****. Wandell jumped on the microphone and yelled "keep going guys, only FORDS allowed in her". That was priceless.
That Saleen S7 was amazing to see in person. I couldn't believe how low it was. I had a blast at that show...def one of the best shows of the summer.

I heard after I left that the GT500 and Ford GT raced. I left at about noon.

TEABG

Banned
ac427cobra said:
TEABG

Read this:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302373

Then this:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182012

PM me if you have any questions!

We are no longer putting up with that kind of crap around here! :nonono: :nono: (in case you have not been informed?!!)

You don't like the car? Fine! Go to hondatech.com or corvettez06.com and join in over there. We won't miss you here! Trust me!

You are on warning #1 as of right now!

Have a nice day!!!

No problem, was not aware that a superimposed picture of a overweight Cobra was offensive.

Last edited:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
TEABG said:
No problem, was not aware that a superimposed picture of a overweight Cobra was offensive.

The horse has been beaten to death enough times. Maybe like 65,000 or more. It's old news.

We ALL appreciate the cooperation!

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
TEABG said:

I thought the picture was a fresh take on an elderly subject matter.

I give you thumbs up for atleast making it funny and not a belly ache. :lol1: ;-) :beer:

Last edited:

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
Florida Chris said:
Ryan, I posted my driving impressions here:

http://www.fordgt500forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31

-Chris

You picked the car up in Hampton? That's kinda random. Probably made for a nice long trip back to Florida. I saw a Tungsten Ford GT in Virginia Beach the other day with platinum stripes. Also purchased from Freedom in Hampton, it had paper tags and was purchased that same day.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread