Saw the new 2015 Mustang today for the first time

Para81

Established Member
I don't care for the New Edge Mustangs - but I do agree that it is a MUCH better looking car than the 2015.

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
I absolutely love it ! Immediately fell in love with the interior. When I sat in it. Comfortable & supportive like my buddies recaros

Stinger2011

Established Member
I keep going inbetween liking it and disliking it. Gonna have to see it in person.

It's definitely "grown" on me alittle, though.

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
I've seen 2 in my area. A white one with the performance pack and a yellow one with the performance pack. Both were on dealers lots and I only saw them while driving by. With the dark wheels it looked like they had the performance pack. I have no idea what the asking price was for them.

These were the first 2 I have seen in person and I like the look. I want to find time to do a walk around and really check one out, but I think I like it. Obviously many others don't. :shrug: I may consider a 2016.

rborden

Established Member
I've never had a car "grow on me" - it's not a Pearl Jam album that you have to listen to 4 times to start to like. Cars that are awesome make me lose rational thought and justify spending ridicolous amounts of money. This one made me mildly embarrassed to have a car that is somewhat associated with it - though distant.
well...I couldnt stand the '10 - '14's until I saw a 2015 in person earlier this week.

now the '10-'14 is growing on me...especially the more I look at the 2015.

dom418

Established Member
Oh brother. Guys wait until SVT releases their car. We are looking at plain jane GTs and V6s! Take any new edge, s197 and strip it down. Not pretty. The SVT version will make it look so much better. Oh and we go through this crap every time a new platform is released. OP can you honestly say you fell in love with the below upon release? Eh I don't think so. That is essentially what we are doing with the bashing of the S550. The Shelby/Boss makes the s197 same as it will the S550. My point is it's much too early to declare the s550 a turd.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustan...5ded786ce&item=231371933390&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Last edited:

ZincYellowGT281

Established Member
Just saw two 2015 mustang's, one was a gt and the other a v6. I still have my original opinion about the car. The sides and rear look great but the front looks ugly, too euro for me. The only thing I really like about the new track pack is the larger brembo calipers. They sit very nicely with the wheels.

Last edited:

Para81

Established Member
DSC05991.JPG

I prefer timeless designs...

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Stopped by a Ford dealer yesterday. They had two 15's parked next to a fusion.

Nice car, interior is very nice. Exterior I'm not sold on.

I am not the fan of the interior either, especially the steering wheel. The interior looks like the Fusion and 5th gen Camaro were combined.

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
I really like the new car. Sure, from certain angles the cab looks a little higher than it should be, but overall it looks great. The dark grey looks awesome, as does the white.

The funny thing is how much all my non Mustang friends love it. As usual. They usually like whatever is the new version...

The C7 on the other hand? Nope. Hang it up. They knocked 75% of that car out of the park. The back of that car was fouled back into the crowd.

Users who are viewing this thread