SB '03 Cobra For Sale

aarons04cobra

Established Member
where did you get the mobile lifts you have in that picture? Would be handy to have a pair laying around. Sorry if that's a little off topic

31BCobra

#60 04' Cobra - Torch Red
Established Member
It looks like there is no way I am going to be able to fly up there. But I am still really interested. Any chance of having a compression test done? That would really give me the peace of mind to buy long distance.

Also about those seats, will they fit someone with big hips or are they the super skinny ones? I am a fairly big guy between 38 and 40 inch waist.

jdh1213

2.8 Kenne Bell
Established Member
It looks like there is no way I am going to be able to fly up there. But I am still really interested. Any chance of having a compression test done? That would really give me the peace of mind to buy long distance.

Also about those seats, will they fit someone with big hips or are they the super skinny ones? I am a fairly big guy between 38 and 40 inch waist.

They fit me and I have a 32" waist. Had a big guy check it out a couple weeks ago and he liked them.

96chargedcobra

Established Member
Haha I was that big guy. Guys this car is truly amazing! I'm buying a house next week that's the only reason I haven't bought it yet.

turbostang

Turbocharged
Established Member
Would you be willing to take less than 23k? Im very interested and I want a SB Cobra. If so then text me @ 409-504-8588. Thx

Users who are viewing this thread