Sbtb...sexy!

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
18# on a DD app. is gonna be a trick to keep together. That's a lot of boost for pump gas, especially 91, what kind of tune is he going to put in it?

Oh, I have a light foot though Bob, so everything should be fine! :rollseyes

:lol:

JJ will have me datalog specific parameters under different driving conditions. Once I send him the readout of those parameters, he'll adjust and tweak my tune, then have me datalog the results with the new tune, tweaking the tune more until he feels the tune is most optimum for my needs.

I plan on having a DD tune, a work tune (allowing me to tow a lot of weight safely) and possibly a race tune.

Eventually, I will also fly JJ out to California and have him "street tune" and dyno tune my baby, getting everything perfect.

Stewart

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Last said:
pics with black whipple are REQUIRED

I will, depending on how soon my connection come through for me. If it takes too long, I may end up having to call Mark and give him more money!

I swear, the last time I went on a spending spree with LFP, my wife deleted Marks number from my cell phone. Too bad I had already memorized it by then! :D

I have so much LFP stuff on my truck, you'd think Mark was sponsoring me! Hey, now there's an idea!! :coolman:

Hey, Mark!! :-D

Stewart

Users who are viewing this thread