Scammed by a guy in NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprusak1

G.R.E.A.D tuned
Established Member
Any officers who could lend a hand, please shoot me a PM. I have a few questions.

Thanks,
Steve

BTW...I'm a LEO in KY

Last edited:

Common

Established Member
FordSVTFan-Adam, used to live and work in NJ, I am sure he can help or atleast direct you to someone who can.

EDIT: anyone new here, do this to help put this guy in internet hall of shame.

EVERYONE NEW,GO AND REGISTER ON DIGG.COM AND GIVE "dig", or thumb up review to the "scammed in NJ thread", we need A LOT of exposure to make it to the front page, ONCE IT DOES, THIS THREAD AND THE SITE, TOGETHER WITH ITS MEMBERS WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS THE GREATEST PWNAGE EVER. It takes a min to register.:thumbsup:

Linky.

http://digg.com/comedy/Don_t_Screw_Over_Someone_on_a_Car_Forum

Last edited:

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
any LEOs in CA? i got ripped off a while back on buying some cell phones thru a guy.

only 400 bucks, but id like it back. lol..

not through ebay, just knew a person who knew a guy...that kinda thing.

stupid on my part, we used western union, they said they couldnt do anything to help

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
any LEOs in CA? i got ripped off a while back on buying some cell phones thru a guy.

only 400 bucks, but id like it back. lol..

not through ebay, just knew a person who knew a guy...that kinda thing.

stupid on my part, we used western union, they said they couldnt do anything to help

Where in CA?

sprusak1

G.R.E.A.D tuned
Established Member
His exact address is 141 high street, Montclair, NJ 07042. His name is supposedly Charles Ruffin.

Anyone near there?
I did some research, he has scammed several people on a few different forums.

Constable

Established Member
Montclair is about 90 minutes north of me... I'll see if I can get you in contact with some of their local guys. Let me see what I can do tonight.

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
Where in CA?

i want to say Hollywood.....i forget the exact address. i can get it when i go home and post it up.

his name is Jay Byrd ( or went by Jamie)... said he ran a limo company that hauls celebs around....and had a discount contract with cingular.

i was going to buy 4 razrs from him, i sent the money, never heard from him again.
it was only400 bucks. i dont want to hire any investigators because it woudl cost me way more than that to get my money back...

txyaloo

Established Member
His exact address is 141 high street, Montclair, NJ 07042. His name is supposedly Charles Ruffin.

Anyone near there?

The house is owned by Denise G Ruffin - DOB 05-01-1966. So, you're probably on the right track. This is the only phone number I came up with (675-3806) - it's most likely a cell or from an older address.

Common

Established Member

Anyone near there?

10 min away from me. What do you need, house pics, visit?

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
All done in the most civil maner.

No house calls of that kind fool:D

Adam might think we're going to get fresh with that guy!!!

Oh sorry about that, I forgot. We will have a cup of coffee, and some crumb cake, and discuss why he is the scum of the earth.

Common

Established Member
Oh sorry about that, I forgot. We will have a cup of coffee, and some crumb cake, and discuss why he is the scum of the earth.

I think if he saw pictures of his own house, taken from a car or just by someone standing outside, it might spooke him into giving people their money back.

Right next to West Orange, his house is on the corner of Amelia st and High St.

I can drive by and scope it out tommorow probably. Montclair, or most part of it is upper middle to verry high class housing, it doesn't strike me as place for scum to live in. Who knows anymore..................

Op-let me know, as you can see, us Jersey folks might be perceived as assholes by the whole country but there are few good people left here.........;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread