Scammed by a guy in NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Sleeper

Established Member
what ever happen to the origonal poster? It seams like he has not put any recent input into this dispute( I could be wrong I havent read the last few pages). Thare are many local people that are ready to step it up a notch, not a good thing(I know hes ripped off alot of people!). I for 1 dont want it to come to that. Somebody is gonna end up getting hurt over a phone!. I understand why people are fired up about this but thare has to be a better way to go about things. I found it very interisting when people found out all of his info and got pics of his house, address, full name, cell number, AIM, and his ss#! That kinda scares me. But I think that it should be left OP and to the Mods of this site to resolve this matter the best way possiable. Let the police handel the problem. These things take some time I guess. The crook well get his when the law knocks on his door and he is taken away. Please all readers of this Dont do anything stupid! Let this Dumb ASS be the only stupid 1! Things will catch up to him sooner than later! With all of this attention Im sure the local PD is very interisted in resolving this matter befor something really takes a turn for the worse! the best idea yet was the mustang paraide in front of the house!! This kid is a punk!! Please everybody dont do something stupid. I cant wait to see the ending of this drama. I would like to see his punk ass on the 10o clock news. Internet phone theif brought down buy SVTPerformance.com and the rest of the free world! OWNED WORLD WIDE!!! HA HA HA

jshen

Established Member
To all

From the original Op to the present, we have seen a degradation of a valid complaint into an issue which frankly does not benefit the integrity of this forum. Advice has been given, yet things have taken on an ugly tone reminiscent of lynching days. Surely nothing positive will come from future additions. The numbers of visitors and those responding have been incredible but the chances of harm too great. Therefore, by the temporary power vested in me....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread