Scammed by a guy in NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
The only problem with talking to his mother, is she's probably given up on the little bastard.. he's obviously a watse..

How is he in control? we have all his info, we know he has warrants which he is NOT going to pay off.. we have him by the balls, the strings just haven't been pulled tight yet.. If I lived by the "code of the streets" this pos would be laying in a gutter somewhere with a bullet in his head.. But it's not my phone, he doesn't owe me money.. and I'm not going to get paid to "take care of the problem" so I'll just be there when the time comes as an extra person if need be.. amateur? I think not.

LOL, you'd shoot someone in the head over a phone? Really? It ain't that serious. I agree this guy is a scumbag and justice needs to be served, but death? I think not.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
has anyone figured out any of the other people who have been scammed by this guy? where did the OP and the douche make the deal? craigs list? ebay? phone forum?

btw, i posted this on contour.org a few days ago, in case someone is going to make a forum list.

and it sounds like some subscriptions need to be sent to the new-found address. if he gets enough mail, the post office may tell him he needs to come there to pick it up :lol1:

and if anyone were to find out any other pertinent info.....you could do much more damage. have certain services shut off, and other things....:read:

but that would be too over the top really....im just saying......it could happen if someone were so inclined....:read:

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
His current away message:

"Shit is just crazy if these white boys don't leave me the **** alone"

drose8_07

has anyone figured out any of the other people who have been scammed by this guy? where did the OP and the douche make the deal? craigs list? ebay? phone forum?

btw, i posted this on contour.org a few days ago, in case someone is going to make a forum list.

and it sounds like some subscriptions need to be sent to the new-found address. if he gets enough mail, the post office may tell him he needs to come there to pick it up :lol1:

and if anyone were to find out any other pertinent info.....you could do much more damage. have certain services shut off, and other things....:read:

but that would be too over the top really....im just saying......it could happen if someone were so inclined....:read:

I made my purchase from him over at www.howardforums.com in the buy/sell/trade forum. I still have not gotten my money back. I filed a claim through paypal and it won in my favor, but sure enough they wont give me my money back because its not in his account. So right now his account is in the negative and whatever goes there is automatically put into mine. I am going to contact my credit card today to try and get my money back through them.

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
The only problem with talking to his mother, is she's probably given up on the little bastard.. he's obviously a watse..

How is he in control? we have all his info, we know he has warrants which he is NOT going to pay off.. we have him by the balls, the strings just haven't been pulled tight yet.. If I lived by the "code of the streets" this pos would be laying in a gutter somewhere with a bullet in his head.. But it's not my phone, he doesn't owe me money.. and I'm not going to get paid to "take care of the problem" so I'll just be there when the time comes as an extra person if need be.. amateur? I think not.

What warrant? Some two bit, low priority warrant with no significant impact on this situation. So you know his personal information. It was illegally obtained, and as of this date proved to be useless for anything other than feeding this thread which has led to boneheads like you joining in so you can say really intelligent things like, "laying in the gutter with a bullet in his head".

Believe it pal; the Scammer is in charge, the tail is wagging the big dog now.

Last edited:

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
ah man nothing happened. this blows.

i say get the news involved. like a guy said previously. before we lose the chance.

BACKFIRE

Established Member
Is an end in sight? .....

*removed by FordSVTFan* This isnt smackdown, follow the Donut Shop rules.

BoogBlue03

400/500 club 5ive.4our
Established Member
I made my purchase from him over at www.howardforums.com in the buy/sell/trade forum. I still have not gotten my money back. I filed a claim through paypal and it won in my favor, but sure enough they wont give me my money back because its not in his account. So right now his account is in the negative and whatever goes there is automatically put into mine. I am going to contact my credit card today to try and get my money back through them.

Good Luck with that! Paypal is useless.

CSD

Banned
No answer at either apartment #2 or #3. The pit bulls in the backyard didn't look friendly. :poke:

IMG_0485.gif

IMG_0486.gif

IMG_0487.gif

IMG_0488.gif

IMG_0489.gif

Common

Established Member
Chris, I am back from work, pm me if you want to meet up by his mothers house with the info about this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread