Scammed by a guy in NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
please do. please go back to whatever library forum or wtf forum you came from :nonono:

money pit

65 pages
1,923 post...

Sad to say but not one thing has been done to get ahead of this. No serious conformation of the scammer or his mom. Yeah you guys got pics, aim, myspace, addresses ECT. But with out visual conformation of the person who is to say that all of it is real? What if a smart scam artist us using someone else's address or someone else's pictures online?

I feel that even talking to someone face to face. Or to the guy’s mom will be a step forward. Wither or not she backs up her son. Just the fact that action is being taken with out force will be worth reading this thread over the last week.

I’m not an LEO but can't they go over and talk to the parents as a concerned person to see if they can set their son strait before he winds up in jail? I know LEOs that take a proactive approach rather than a reactive approach.

"Hi mama' I’m an officer with the JK PD and I’m here off the record as a concerned person. We have strong evidence that 'playah' is involved in federal illegal activates that are based out of your home dealing with interstate commerce and trafficking of possible stolen property, along with fraud?" ‘The parties involved ask that money and property be returned to them in a timely manor. And they will not proceed forward with prosecution." "All I ask is that he returns the cell phone to the parties involved as agreed upon."

I know if a cop came to my house when I was 20 I’d still get an ass whooping.

Either way having a physical presence talking to a live person face to face will have a greater effect. Better than internet scaring said suspect.

Pay for my air fare, car and lodging I’ll go up for 2 days. And at least talk to someone and get a video of the conversation. I don't need to wait for the OP or whatever.

Good luck guys though. This thread is ok. I give it a 4 out of 10 since no ownage.

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
at least talking to his mom will make him feel like more a loser. regardless if she can exert any kind of influence on him or not.

hell, find out who is grandparents and other relatives are. let them know what kind of person he is. owned comes in a wide variety of flavors :thumbsup:

CSD

Banned
Listen up people, if you would quit flapping your gums maybe just maybe the OP will get what is rightfully his and this thread can be done with. But until you people stop talking crap and start helping, nothing is going to be accomplished. :poke:

Let's focus on what we started and finish it.

canibus

Established Member
give him an ultimatum. either meet you or suffer what's coming. i'm sure the harrassing and humiliation on the net can go up a few notches. we haven't even photoshoped him yet

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Dang. Sit on a conference call at the desk with the broken computer and you miss a shitton of bannings....

FiaCobra

Established Member
Well, BigJosh37 talks a big game, however, regardless if he acts the way he claims or not is irrelivant for we all know someone who would lay the smack on this kid if it happened to them. The bottom line is, out of the thousand posts here, someone has a good solution to this problem. I feel the kid is just that, a scared kid trying to act tough. I don't give a crap what neighborhood he lives in, he's still scared and i can sense it. We have people here willing to meet him but he just backs out like a worm. You can't force a worm like that to come out of hiding unless you do something illegal yourself. Seems none of us, with the exception of "BigJosh", is willing to do that.
I guess time will tell if the constant pressure gets too much for his frail lil' scared body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread